Toronto The King East | ?m | 15s | Lamb Dev Corp | Core Architects

I pass this site everyday and cannot believe how slow the progress is. Does anyone know the expected move-in date right now? And what was promised back when the sales centre opened?

I pass this site everyday and cannot believe how slow the progress is. Does anyone know the expected move-in date right now? And what was promised back when the sales centre opened?

I believe it was 2011. Can't find the documentation right now.

You're right though...this one is moving at a snail's pace. It is a smaller building though so we'll see how long it takes. I'm thinking end of 2012/beginning of 2013 occupancy.

I believe it was 2011. Can't find the documentation right now.

You're right though...this one is moving at a snail's pace. It is a smaller building though so we'll see how long it takes. I'm thinking end of 2012/beginning of 2013 occupancy.

At first it was Sometime in 2010 then in March 2011 now new documentation is March 2012.

Word from a reliable source is that if you hurry down right now (Afternoon of March 13, 11) you can watch the crane being lifted into place.

Last edited:
Up the crane goes.

KingEastCrane1.jpg

KingEastCrane2.jpg

There was a lot of activity at the site today. Frankly, the most activity I've ever seen there. They've poured some concrete (floor and several pillars) on the South side. Good to see this thing moving along.

Back