Toronto The King East | ?m | 15s | Lamb Dev Corp | Core Architects

Kingste.jpg

A little off topic, but, I was wondering - is this one of the buildings the church article speaks of? I was wondering why it has been languishing there.

I know I haven't been around lately but I've got more pictures of nobody working on the same looking hole for last 2 months. Upload coming soon.

I passed by last week, saw them doing work. They got off to a quick start then for whatever reason have been moving at a snail's pace. Not sure if all that water in that giant hole has anything to do with it.

I think they still have an issue with shoring permit that has been partially issued since Aug 27th and has not changed since.

I think they still have an issue with shoring permit that has been partially issued since Aug 27th and has not changed since.

Forgive me as I have no clue about this stuff so I might sound dumb. But haven't they already started shoring? What are those big vertical beams around the property line? I figured that was shoring, no?

I understand that. But why is the permit for shoring same since Aug 27th? It was changed from 2 floors below grade to 3 and to different type of shoring. Then again every time I went by there was little work being done on the hole and more on the wooden office above sidewalk on east side of the site.

Boomix, or anybody else who purchased here, have you gotten anything in the mail from the builder?

All I've gotten was a couple letters from the lawyers confirming receipt of payment and a couple emails. A friend of mine who bought here has received other mail from the builder.

Hi JayBee,

I purchased a unit, and haven't gotten any thing recently from the builder. The last correspondence I got from the builder is an advertisement leaflet to promote their real estate agents a couple months ago. As for email, I only received an email about mortgage approvals that I got earlier this year.

What kind of mails did your friend receive from the builder?

Hi JayBee,

I purchased a unit, and haven't gotten any thing recently from the builder. The last correspondence I got from the builder is an advertisement leaflet to promote their real estate agents a couple months ago. As for email, I only received an email about mortgage approvals that I got earlier this year.

What kind of mails did your friend receive from the builder?

I'd have to ask my buddy, but I know he got documentation regarding the building once he purchased his unit.

Was in the area yesterday and passed by the site. For such a small site, they're moving terribly slow. Compare the pace of this site with 2 Gladstone. Both started around the same time, 2 gladstone is already on the 2nd floor and this project is still digging.

Quick question..does anyone know if the kitchen has the "soft close" drawers/cabinets? I can't remember.

Another permit has been applied for and when I walked past today they were well on way to finishing excavation. It will clearly be a while before anyone needsto worry too much about 'soft close drawers". :->

Application: Partial Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 10 121627 STR 00 PP Accepted Date: Jan 24, 2011

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res Partial Permit - Structural Framing

Description: Part Permit - new condo with retail and below grade parking....

Wasn't that one of the original permits they had applied for in the past? What is partial permit?

Back