Toronto The King East | ?m | 15s | Lamb Dev Corp | Core Architects

Do we know how many levels of parking they ended up digging? From the pics it's hard to tell the depth of the excavation - either 2 or 3 levels?

Received an email from Lamb's office.

We will be contacted over the next week to set up colour selection. Colour selection appointments will start at the end of May between 10am-4pm Mon-Fri...which is kinda crappy since you'll have to take time off work.

Last edited:
May 7/11

5697594696_830d9411dd_b.jpg

5697594706_03069c1269_b.jpg

5697594702_26e519bb7c_b.jpg

Mixed news regarding the Staples site across the street (let's all cross our fingers):

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/17446-250-Front-St.-E-(Greenpark-Homes)

Yea, I'm happy that the site is going to be redeveloped, but not sure of the builder. The one good thing is all of the recent developments along King East have been quality infills. Lets hope Greenpark picks a quality architect. Still, can it really be worse than what's there already? Staples is an eyesore.

Yea, I'm happy that the site is going to be redeveloped, but not sure of the builder. The one good thing is all of the recent developments along King East have been quality infills. Lets hope Greenpark picks a quality architect. Still, can it really be worse than what's there already? Staples is an eyesore.

Yes, but staples is an eyesore with a short expiry date. A new badly designed redevelopment is, for all intents and purposes, permanent.

Yes, but staples is an eyesore with a short expiry date. A new badly designed redevelopment is, for all intents and purposes, permanent.

Very true. I'd be surprised if it's crap though. I think they'll do a good job. This area is getting some great looking designs from Market Wharf, Rezen, East Lofts, King East, King Plus, The Modern, etc... I think Greenpark will step up their game.

Plus, I too will have to look at it every day, neighbour.
If it makes you feel better, my view is already crappy (I look North)...low floor.

Back