Toronto The King East | ?m | 15s | Lamb Dev Corp | Core Architects

I was hoping those metal support beams would've been removed by now on top whole digsite being one level instead of like Vancouver special house.

Thanks for the pics...so they poured the floor for the 2nd floor parking but still excavating on the East side. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before.

The same happened at the Couture site. They were already on level 3 of the parking and even level 4 around the shaft, but at the South East corner they were still digging up the ramp. I noticed now, after months of constructing, they have stopped work on the other areas of the site and are focusing on getting the South East corner up to speed with the rest of the construction.

Here are HD quality pics from June/July (site may have scaled them down a bit). I will upload more non HD pics soon.

June/July Pics

And it looks like someone was injured on site, there were blood stainds on wooden stairs on south side. I've debated uploading picture of that but decided against it.

Last edited:
Did two posts talking about finishes just get deleted from this thread? Not sure why nothing was revealed it was more of general statements about how quite decent standards are and about upgrades.

Oh it got moved. Odd thing was clicking on link in an email it took me here that threw me off. Good to know.

July 08
5921210158_6a7e7c907d_b.jpg

5921209120_375eab3605_b.jpg

Back