News   Jul 15, 2024
 948     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha!

Hey Jude: Is today's Globe story what you were referring to? Or do you have something entirely different up your sleeve?

Or if that's too specific, do you have a time frame in mind? This week? Next week? Midnight tonight?

Ok we need a good parody song now...

Hey Jude, don't make us wait
Give some infoooo and make it better...
Remember to let us into the loop,
Give us the pooop and make it better...

Then there's the part about how going up 64 steps makes Light Rail a train wreck? Is there any logic to this comment?
Aren't subways underground, don't you have to go up steps when you leave them? Wouldn't that make Subways a wreck too?

The whole thing is a jumble of crap.

Warmington was also just repeating a Ford lie there. The proposed Light Rail change won't involve having to climb stairs or wait in the cold. This is what it would look like.

lrt.jpg

Shouldn't Warmington have to fact check basic-ass lies like this?

Attachments

• lrt.jpg
    lrt.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 900
Hahaha!

Hey Jude: Is today's Globe story what you were referring to? Or do you have something entirely different up your sleeve?

Or if that's too specific, do you have a time frame in mind? This week? Next week? Midnight tonight?

No. Read it this morning, like everybody else. I don't have full control of my timeline, but it'll happen in a week or two, most likely. If it happens. If it doesn't come together, I'll let you all know.

Don't understand why facts that can be easily verified are murky. For example, high school year books are easily available.

I think you'd be surprised at some of the non academic backgrounds of some city counsellors... Josh Matlow, for example, flunked out of high school (not to say he isn't bright or to compare him to Mikey Ford); but doing poorly in high school should not be an automatic no.

Looping back to this loopy video from his empty-subway ride to the Sheppard presser.. I've watched it a few times and it seems to be evidence of being ahem, medicated, ahem, out of his mind. He's even got the tongue wagging happening. Sober Coach might wanna get a metropass..

[video=youtube;WbcETJRoNCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbcETJRoNCs[/video]

I think you'd be surprised at some of the non academic backgrounds of some city counsellors... Josh Matlow, for example, flunked out of high school (not to say he isn't bright or to compare him to Mikey Ford); but doing poorly in high school should not be an automatic no.

Not doing well in high school wasn't my point. It was that when he graduated high school should be easy to verify and yet no one seems to be able to do that.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 1m
Opponent of Michael Ford: RT @AndrayDomiseTO Actual thing said to me on a canvass: "So you're the nephew?" ... I am not the nephew. :(

Sigh...

The idea that this person is colour-blind encourages me, no matter how dumb that sounds. Besides we're talkin' bout Fordz, so we're spelunking the lower caves of intelligence as it is. I seriously hope that whiteness isn't that much of a factor in Ward 2. A good candidate, especially one who helps communities with issues, is good for everybody -- autistics and lawn mowers included.

If it’s really the case that 2/3 of Toronto doesn’t want Rob Ford back and supposedly is going to vote that way, that says to me that the Ford “brand” isn’t doing so well.

Silent, inexperienced Mikey the politician has offered no “product” so far. He is vapourware. And he's wearing a brand that now gone smelly.
People are really going to vote for this air biscuit?

Imma havin trouble digestin’ dis one. Can somebody please explain how this is even possible? I'm all in favour of giving up on humanity, but I can't even find the cynical logic in this one. It's crazy!

And if Andray being "the nephew" is gonna help, well so be it. (Munira Abukar, being female, ain't likely to get away with that one, even though I'd say Mikey isn't fit to lick her winter boots.)

Re the return of Sober Coach: Maybe he's just trying to get paid. If memory serves, Rob has stiffed the help in the past. Dr. Chong, for example.

Just watched Robs Rant against LRT's and how its going to remove lanes and slow down his Caddy.
The concept is simple Rob. Even an idiot could understand it.

LRT..jpg

Attachments

• LRT..jpg
    LRT..jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 781
So does anybody want to take guesses on what the latest Brazen search warrant was for?

I'll give it a shot. Part of Brazen 2 involves trying to determine if Rob helped with drug trafficking, e.g. lending money to Lisi or others to finance deals, right? That strikes me as something Kathy might have more knowledge of than, say, potential involvement in extortion to recover the crack video. So maybe the cops are looking for evidence of money moving around — emails, texts, recordings, money-mart transfers etc.

That's an interesting point. Ford did repeatedly go to a money-mart while in rehab, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back