591     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I "wasting everyone's time"?

This is a thread about Rob Ford.

We're ALL here for the same reason.

Give your head a shake.

Any time we hear "I know something you don't know but I'm not gonna tell you " we get snippy.

Relax and enjoy the thread if you like. No ones denying you that.

And of course if you can share juicy items with us please do.

If not then I refer to my earlier comment..relax

Let's all lighten up!

Ford As King Kong.CollageWith Hurt Toe.jpg

In the Spirit of the Creative Commons, all Kelly Girl images may be reused, reworked, or reposted for playful purposes.

Attachments

• Ford As King Kong.CollageWith Hurt Toe.jpg
    Ford As King Kong.CollageWith Hurt Toe.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 648
Apart from the whole "I have secret inside knowledge but I can't tell you what it is" thing that most of stopped doing after the age of 6 you mean?

I DO have knowledge you don't.

It's not secret. It's just ... knowledge.

I shared a wee bit of it last night, in fact.

I don't care if it's not enough for you guys.

The *next* big bender??

I'm pretty sure he's on that bender now. Sober coach is gone (another victim of the McKnuckle Sandwich perhaps?). He was drunk during yesterday's Danzig interview, and there's a good chance he was up all night smoking crack after the debate. It's quite something that he didn't even change his suit or tie. He's not even trying to hide how off the wagon he is.

Well, I was referring to the next big bender that gets caught on video/stills as people with cell phones follow him around while he gets drunken and high.

Listen ... some of you need to GET A LIFE.

WHY do I have to "share" (especially with you rude, obnoxious people) what I know about Rob Ford?

Are you really THAT desperate for news?

Listen ... some of you need to GET A LIFE.

WHY do I have to "share" (especially with you rude, obnoxious people) what I know about Rob Ford?

Are you really THAT desperate for news?

Nobody cares what you know about Rob Ford but you keep insulting everyone and being snarky so to the point stop the crap.

He is doing a press conference at 2 PM about the waterfront and will take questions. This should be fun.

Oh! Something to look forward to! Any bets on how many times he asks "anything else?" when he doesn't like the question, before storming off?

reporterdonpeat 12:50pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Mayor Rob Ford having a 2 pm presser "to address Toronto residents regarding wasteful spending at Waterfront Toronto".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back