News   Jul 11, 2024
 106     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 359     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DO have knowledge you don't.

It's not secret. It's just ... knowledge.

I shared a wee bit of it last night, in fact.

I don't care if it's not enough for you guys.

I am curious about why you were in touch so often with Ford. I know the main focus of your comments was on why you would know he wasn't wasted yesterday (and obviously we'll have to agree to disagree about that!), but I'm curious about why you would have been in touch with him on such a regular basis in a constituent-mayor relationship. And you mentioned Sunday at 10:30PM as a common time to chat. Didn't that strike you as a bit odd for a politician??

I get that part of Ford's appeal is his doing things a bit differently when it comes to interacting with the public...so I assume you were chatting about non-city stuff too. But what was it all about??

Oh, I am?!

Again, earlier this morning, someone posted that they wished someone would die ...

Let me let that sink in ... someone posted that they wished they'd die.

That's how out of control this thread has become.

As a former supporter, I'm just trying to bring a different perspective. A SANE perspective.

That was just one response. Again if you don't like this forum take your attitude and snarky elsewhere. Have reported to the moderator and now hitting ignore.

Y'know, a minor toe thing was the beginning of the end for Bob Marley.

RobFord-dreadlocks.jpg

I and I just sayin'.

Attachments

• RobFord-dreadlocks.jpg
    RobFord-dreadlocks.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 832
Well, I was referring to the next big bender that gets caught on video/stills as people with cell phones follow him around while he gets drunken and high.

Ohhhhhhhh, you mean the big public bender, like the night in Vancouver. I'm with you there. I've got high hopes it's coming soon.

reporterdonpeat 12:50pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Mayor Rob Ford having a 2 pm presser "to address Toronto residents regarding wasteful spending at Waterfront Toronto".

Can it be held at Sugar Beach? And then Rob can stub his other foot on one of those candy-striped rocks.

I TOLD YOU ... I based it on the COUNTLESS times I have met AND spoken to him.

So you met him! So you spoke to him! Please clarify what details helped you determine if he was or was not drunk or high on any of those COUNTLESS occasions. Because yes, many of us feel it's not good enough. Many of us have conflicting evidence from yours because we have personally dealt with people who, while they were not Mayor Rob Ford specifically, were drunk or high. Many of us watched the CP24 footage and made the same reasonable conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back