759     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.6K     3 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 602     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen ... some of you need to GET A LIFE.

WHY do I have to "share" (especially with you rude, obnoxious people) what I know about Rob Ford?

Are you really THAT desperate for news?

Deep breath.

People are asking because in *this thread* (not the forum, that's a much bigger, wider place with many different topics that have squat to do with Ford) we are discussing Rob Ford and his follies, and when someone comes in claiming to have some kind of long term interaction with him in any way, shape or form, we kinda want to know what that is, how it fits into the timeline, is it another clue as to his nefarious activities? Is it just how he behaves with a person in his ward who calls for assistance of some kind?

This thread is talking specifically about Rob Ford, as you are aware. So why wouldn't we want to know more from someone who had interactions with him outside of the clown show, outside of the crack smoking and park drinking and bullying.

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on the internet, but who has surgery for a baby toe unless it's some terrible compound fracture/cut? I've broken my baby toe a few times, and while it hurts like hell, as I remember they just iced it and I hopped for a bit.

As for relapse deaths: sure there are people who survive terrible addictions (Keith Richards comes to mind), but there are many who return to their drug of choice with reduced tolerance and accidentally overdose (Amy Winehouse and Phillip Seymore Hoffman).

reporterdonpeat 12:50pm via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Mayor Rob Ford having a 2 pm presser "to address Toronto residents regarding wasteful spending at Waterfront Toronto".

If no one calls him out for his claim that Sugar Beach was built while he was in rehab, it will be sad.

Last edited:
JKDM...

You are well aware you're on a messageboard populated by users who desperately want answers and accountability from the Ford regime, who lie constantly and never seem to get busted for anything. The CP24 footage shows up, strongly suggesting Ford was impaired, and most people here are convinced that he is. You chime in saying you believe he's not, without much to base that on, except your many allusions to being closer to Ford than any of us. You tout this close relationship with Ford and the inside knowledge you have, but say you can't discuss it any further for vague reasons (actually did you give a reason?).

How did you think all that would play out?

tl;dr STOP FEEDING THE (PROBABLE) TROLL EVERYBODY (that means me too)

Listen ... some of you need to GET A LIFE.

WHY do I have to "share" (especially with you rude, obnoxious people) what I know about Rob Ford?

Are you really THAT desperate for news?

Dude, you're the one taking the time to respond to almost every post. On a message board about Rob Ford. To which you have added nothing. I suggest taking your own advice.

*this thread*

Thank you, OreoKitten, thread rather than forum, my mistake. Always a learning experience in this "thread" :)

Good point.

Oh, I am?!

Again, earlier this morning, someone posted that they wished someone would die ...

Let me let that sink in ... someone posted that they wished they'd die.

That's how out of control this thread has become.

As a former supporter, I'm just trying to bring a different perspective. A SANE perspective.

What are you here for then?

A soothing place to go for all you Rob Ford haters?

This is what I'm here for

UrbanToronto is Toronto's premier website focused on condos, architecture, urban development and real estate.

I have a very real belief that some posters here have never ventured outside this thread

Oh, I am?!

Again, earlier this morning, someone posted that they wished someone would die ...

Let me let that sink in ... someone posted that they wished they'd die.

That's how out of control this thread has become.

As a former supporter, I'm just trying to bring a different perspective. A SANE perspective.

We, i.e. moderators, will be the judge of that.

MoD

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on the internet, but who has surgery for a baby toe unless it's some terrible compound fracture/cut? I've broken my baby toe a few times, and while it hurts like hell, as I remember they just iced it and I hopped for a bit.

As for relapse deaths: sure there are people who survive terrible addictions (Keith Richards comes to mind), but there are many who return to their drug of choice with reduced tolerance and accidentally overdose (Amy Winehouse and Phillip Seymore Hoffman).

Gout?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gout

/also not a doctor

JKDM...

You are well aware you're on a messageboard populated by users who desperately want answers and accountability from the Ford regime, who lie constantly and never seem to get busted for anything. The CP24 footage shows up, strongly suggesting Ford was impaired, and most people here are convinced that he is. You chime in saying you believe he's not, without much to base that on, except your many allusions to being closer to Ford than any of us. You tout this close relationship with Ford and the inside knowledge you have, but say you can't discuss it any further for vague reasons (actually did you give a reason?).

tl;dr STOP FEEDING THE (PROBABLE) TROLL EVERYBODY (that means me too)

I TOLD YOU ... I based it on the COUNTLESS times I have met AND spoken to him.

I truly don't believe he was high yesterday ...

That wasn't good enough for many of you.

TOO BAD!

It's just ... you're NOT listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back