754     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.6K     3 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 601     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no toe expert but doesn't a broken toe require immediate attention or is that something that you can have for weeks until finally doing something about it?

Doug has managed to contradict himself within 1 hour, new record perhaps:

Don PeatVerified account
‏@reporterdonpeat
"He's still Rob Ford's sobriety coach" Doug Ford when asked why we haven't seen the sobriety coach at City Hall since Monday

Example: Who here has spoke to Rob Ford on the telephone at 10:30 on a Sunday night? I have. For awhile, it was often. There were many topics we went over. Was he drunk when he was talking to me? A few times ... probably.

I don't have any current information ...

I'm just a former supporter/constituent who had pretty decent access to Rob Ford for a few years.

Why in the name of God would I want to speak to Rob Ford ever, much less Sunday night at 10:30pm? Seriously, you now have gone right over the edge. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING SUBSTANTIVE TO SAY, SAY IT! Otherwise, you're wasting my time with your empty boasts and snarky remarks.

Ah. That feels better, like I hadn't just wasted my time with the last 6 plus pages of this thread...

Why in the name of God would I want to speak to Rob Ford ever, much less Sunday night at 10:30pm? Seriously, you now have gone right over the edge. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING SUBSTANTIVE TO SAY, SAY IT! Otherwise, you're wasting my time with your empty boasts and snarky remarks.

Ah. That feels better, like I hadn't just wasted my time with the last 6 plus pages of this thread...

Thank you, I was thinking the same thing.

Thank you for saying what I wanted to say (except you said it nicer and better then I can). JKDM wasting everyone's time.

Thank you for that. I've been waiting for the JKDM show to be over.

Annabelle @JewelryGurl26 · 11:54AM
@chriscaple was not wearing same outfit as yesterday. Light blue shirt navy tie pin stripe suit. Not very tall shorter than I pictured him.

Annabelle @JewelryGurl26 · 11:51AM
@chriscaple took pic of his back just to prove bc I don't want to be vilified like that poor teen who saw him at Timmy's.

So they gave RoFo the option of surgery after the election or now and he chose now. It makes no sense that after being away from camping for such a stint, he would want to take time now to do this.
Obviously I know there's something more going on but geez.

BsvqAOzCYAAKfIj.jpg

"My girl, my girl... don't lie to me.
Tell me where did you sleep last night?"

In the park, in the park, with Lisi after dark
Russian Prince the whole night through ...

So they gave RoFo the option of surgery after the election or now and he chose now. It makes no sense that after being away from camping for such a stint, he would want to take time now to do this.
Obviously I know there's something more going on but geez.

Perhaps he is looking for excuses on why he loses the election? Foot surgery is going to seriously impede his ability to campaign and door knock for a period.

It will also impede his ability to run away from the media :eek:

Let the countdown to the next big bender begin!

The *next* big bender??

I'm pretty sure he's on that bender now. Sober coach is gone (another victim of the McKnuckle Sandwich perhaps?). He was drunk during yesterday's Danzig interview, and there's a good chance he was up all night smoking crack after the debate. It's quite something that he didn't even change his suit or tie. He's not even trying to hide how off the wagon he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back