641     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 421     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 222     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the article below, the CBC has adopted the terminology "Bob Marier, Ford's so-called sobriety coach" :)

Fellow UTers, let us never again use the expression "sobriety coach" without using the modifier "so-called", when referring to Bob Marier.

I second this motion. One nice thing I've noticed in the news coverage today is that Rob's actual speech isn't covered at all in the stories. It's all about John "RESIGN!" Furr and his sobriety coach needing anger management. Anyone watching the videos sees an awkward Ford repeating his (lies) speech over and over because the protest has derailed his LRT of thought.

The broken window story was created by Doug to keep the focus away from this mornings effective shirtless protest. Judging by the last few pages of discussion, it seems to have worked. Stay tuned for many more 'broken windows'!

+100

Doug can't even keep his own story straight or decide who to blame, so random insinuation is all he's got.

It would be great if he were also subjected to chanting protesters or insistent questioning by a crowd - he would surely lose it completely.

Robs gonna go ballistic too if these protests keep up, no doubt. I predict fists being thrown within a few more protests.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/archives/sunnews/politics/2014/07/20140708-140706.html

"My window got smashed in last night so they're up to their dirty tricks," Ford said. "I'll let the media decide on who they think who did it." (But it's on camera, isn't it? It's not up for ANYONE to "decide" on who they think did it.)

--------

"It is pretty low in a democracy like Canada (that) people resort to this. I think the questions will have to be pointed to John Tory and Olivia Chow - ask them."

He denied he was suggesting Tory or Chow were responsible. (LOL, whut.)

I wonder why no one heard a car alarm at the time of the incident... follow the dots folks.

I just watched Doug's scrum from earlier today. He hinted that they would find out about the "shirt-less" protesters, and that they were plants from another campaign. Well, as usual, Doug has made things go from bad to worse. He should have read up on John Furr before he started attacking him. John is like a pit bull, he doesn't give up easily.

John Furr
‏@JohnFurrToronto
Very behind on twitter but the lies I am hearing have me changing my mind about charges and adding defamation #TOpoli

Robs gonna go ballistic too if these protests keep up, no doubt. I predict fists being thrown within a few more protests.

Doug was already publically (though indirectly) being ridiculed with the posters on live TV.

re: coach - kind of makes you wonder why they picked one from Quebec. Maybe no one would touch him here in Ontario?

AoD

JProskowGlobal 4:50pm via Twitter Web Client
Here's the Eg Connects report from *March 25* outlining lane reductions. Cmte & cncl approved unanimously in apr/may. http://t.co/NH4YYKDPxF

JProskowGlobal 4:53pm via Twitter Web Client
(The mayor said today he was never told there would be lanes removed on Eglinton.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back