421     0 
News   May 23, 2024
 910     7 
News   May 23, 2024
 1.2K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Ford come by to say hi? You've said that you played football for him.

He'd probably recognize my name from Sandro but not my face. I interviewed him in journalism school like seven years after playing for him and it took a long time for him to recognize me. I look pretty different nowadays.

shit.jpg

https://twitter.com/robfordmustgo/status/486532943171424256

Attachments

• shit.jpg
    shit.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 821
It's only a red herring if people believe it. And NOBODY believes Doug Ford anymore, if they ever did. I'll bet even Rob's diehards know he's a reflexive liar and just tell themselves the end justifies the means.

If someone trashed his car and is sending hate mail, there should be a police investigation ALL OVER the airwaves. Why have none of the media picked up even a hint of it? Why haven't the Fords had a media event in front of the trashed SUV? Complete bull.

If someone trashed his car and is sending hate mail, there should be a police investigation ALL OVER the airwaves. Why have none of the media picked up even a hint of it? Why haven't the Fords had a media event in front of the trashed SUV? Complete bull.

Because whether it happened or not, Doug has no intention of getting the police involved. Doug doesn't want an investigation, he just wants to be able to whine about being a victim. Doug Ford is a drama queen.

Maggots and common folk, folks, are not supposed to talk back...

reporterdonpeat 1:15pm via Twitter Web Client
"There is a fine line, when the mayor goes out, from freedom of speech & harassment" Doug Ford on shirtless protest of Rob Ford.

He'd probably recognize my name from Sandro but not my face. I interviewed him in journalism school like seven years after playing for him and it took a long time for him to recognize me. I look pretty different nowadays.

Well, he wasn't the brightest bulb in the box to begin with, and God knows what kind of number all those drugs have done to his tiny little pea brain over the years.

Well, he wasn't the brightest bulb in the box to begin with, and God knows what kind of number all those drugs have done to his tiny little pea brain over the years.

I rode the elevator alone with one of his staffers--a youngish looking Italian girl. I was genuinely curious about the answer, so I said "Hey, I'm an old friend of Sandro Lisi's. Does he still come by often?" She seemed obviously uncomfortable and just told me to have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back