Not open for further replies.
Election 2014

Election2014MontageFinal.jpg

Montage by Kelly Girl

Attachments

• Election2014MontageFinal.jpg
    Election2014MontageFinal.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 766
Good article from the Calgary Herald, it looks like Calgary understands Rob very well:

"He’s now just Sideshow Rob. No longer a political contender, no longer the force to be reckoned with and certainly no longer the man to stop the gravy train. Rob Ford is a man without ideas, without the power to push forward an agenda and without the support to stay in office."

http://www.calgaryherald.com/touch/story.html?id=10010573

I love how these clowns play dirtier than anything previously imagined while simoultaneously saying they're taking the high road. All of this takes place within the confines of a single SUN article. Who are they fooling? (Apparently, 20% of Torontonians).

From the lazy, hazy pre-crack video confirmation days of last October: http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2013/10/28/doug_ford_foresees_dirty_mayoral_campaign.html

Asked what kind of mayoral election campaign Toronto will see next year, the mayor’s brother, Councillor Doug Ford, was unequivocal: a “dirty†one.

Asked who, specifically, would be playing dirty, Ford did not exclude himself.

“I wouldn’t think anyone plays dirty in politics, especially at city hall, would they?†he responded sarcastically.

“It’s going to be a dirty campaign; the last campaign, people saw very clearly. It’s a dirty campaign, it’s a dirty business, it’s a blood sport, politics. Very simple. We have an agenda from the people; we’re fulfilling the agenda. The mayor’s the only politician that I can remember in recent memory who can get up there and say, ‘This is what I’ve promised, I did what I promised.’â€

After leading a tour of his office, which he had decorated to look like a haunted house, Mayor Rob Ford himself said the campaign would be a “bloodbath.†He urged his rivals to “bring it on†and to “keep your head up and make sure your chin strap is done up pretty tight.â€

So...no bloodbath? But he *promised* a bloodbath...:p

And The Beaverton weighs in on sobriety coach:

"Marier, who is filling in for Sandro Lisi as Mayor Ford’s sobriety coach, has accompanied Mayor Ford on all of his visits to constituents and crack dens over the past two weeks."

“Nobody’s perfect. Who amongst us hasn’t felt the urge to smack democracy upside the head?” asked Mayor Ford. “We hope rehab helps Bob with his anger issues and teaches him how better silence protesters,” said Doug Ford, who will be filling in as as his brother’s sobriety coach during Marier’s rehab stint."

http://www.thebeaverton.com/toronto...ty-coach-enters-rehab-to-work-on-anger-issues

For those of you not consumed with incredulous anguish about Brazil's prospects...something to view on cp24.

Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth 1m
Shirtless protester @JohnFurrToronto here at @CP24 ready to talk about getting a #kick out of #Ford team

Robs gonna go ballistic too if these protests keep up, no doubt. I predict fists being thrown within a few more protests.

So true. A few ten thousand or so posts ago I mentioned I was surprised no one had baited him to the point where he loses it and ends up assaulting someone (and not with a sack of McDicks in the puss), I suspect that moment to arrive shortly.

P.S. I'd gladly take whatever Ford can muster to see him hauled off in cuffs.

100%, except: Doug Ford is such ludicrously cocky moron that there IS no broken window. Like, I seem to recall he changed his story since this morning when he said that all his car windows were broken? Now it's just one. Tomorrow it'll be "I didn't say that." On and on.

Or maybe it was those autistic teens ruining the neighbourhood again...

Oh Snap!!!!

Matlow:

We used to be known internationally as a leader in climate change.
Now we're known internationally for having a crack smoking mayor...

/paraphrase

I was thinking. Fords received fresh allegations for a story running tommorow. Perhaps Doug's broken windows was meant as their distraction story this time and to garner sympathy!

I was thinking. Fords received fresh allegations for a story running tommorow. Perhaps Doug's broken windows was meant as their distraction story this time and to garner sympathy!

It seems to fit their usual pattern. None of the sympathy stories ever amounts to anything other than a steaming pile of BS.

Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo
Doug Ford calls into Live Drive, says he's "investigating" Joe the Jogger. Says media should ask if he's been arrested, sanctioned at work
https://twitter.com/siomo/status/486631462813192192

Wtf would that matter? RoFo's already been arrested - and convicted - previously. And the cops have an entire project revolving around this useless f.......

At this point I almost pity rob, but despise Doug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back