588     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 557     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 688     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, it's just ITO info going public, no?

I suspect it's possibly that - which means reporters will be busy pouring over the details & Doug providing 'proof' of rehab. Wouldn't read more than this into it...that will keep them busy enough, I reckon.

I suspect that the family thought the optics of a married politician are better than those of an unmarried one.

Plus, it's Rob. He's a boorish ass of a man, who even if he looked like George Clooney would have issues keeping any rational woman. When pickings are slim, you've gotta hold on to what you find.

Yep probably. And also unmarried=gay, right?:p

I thought the same but he did say "Also, it looks like they are waiting til the 11th hour to release documents"

Sounds like something else but I have no idea. It might be in reference to Doug's 'proof' of rehab (which will probably just be a picture of robbie on treadmill while Eye of the Tiger plays in the background)

And reading today's Sun...

Maybe he is doing the "bad news Friday" - governments tend to release news that is unfavourable to them on Fridays hoping that they can ride out the weekend and have the issue dropped from the public radar by Monday.

AoD

Maybe he is doing the "bad news Friday" - governments tend to release news that is unfavourable to them on Fridays hoping that they can ride out the weekend and have the issue dropped from the public radar by Monday.

AoD

Possibly. But us UT'ers don't sleep and don't take weekends off

I suspect it's possibly that - which means reporters will be busy pouring over the details & Doug providing 'proof' of rehab. Wouldn't read more than this into it...that will keep them busy enough, I reckon.

That's how I read it too, lots more info coming from the ITO dump, it's going to keep them busy poring through the documents like the last few times that's happened.

Someone on another forum just said Rob was on a Vancouver radio station and that it was weed in the pipe. Trying to confirm.

Edit : Team 1040. Can someone listen to it online?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back