1.4K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 540     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so disgusted when I heard that, I simply had no words. The man is a total and complete pig as are everyone else in that bar joking along with him. They don't deserve the dignity of a response.
Yes. I totally agree.
I am surprised that it would even need to be said that UT members would be held to a higher account than RF.
If you are compared to RoFo or DoFo, in ANY way, that means you have failed as a human being.

All I can think of is that perhaps his passport is expiring soon. I found that odd too. It was retorted by the Globe.

I also find it odd he hasn't been seen at Pearson yet.

Giroux is the only one to stop this.

You know what? I am starting to think that Ford will just f_ck this up himself. Think about it. He can only play the rehab card once, and now he's played it. When he returns, even Ford Nation will expect him to be clean until the election. There will be immense pressure on him to stay clean, which will make it more likely that he will turn to his favourite substances for an relief. Combine this with the increased scrutiny on his personal life, due to the fact that all media outlets want to be the first ones to break the "FORD FALLS OFF WAGON" story. It's a recipe for him sinking his own ship.

Wait for it, folks. It's gonna be one for the record books.

reporterdonpeat 9:38am via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Doug Ford at City Hall - he says he will speak to media at 1 pm

Question I'd ask is "Do you think your sister should also be in rehab given Rob was smoking crack at her house"?

P.S. Mammo just hinted he might run on CP24, Le Drew is such a crappy interviewer.

I can just imagine what he's going to say...

"This would have never happened if it weren't for the relentless media, folks..."

"The media are the ones who have blood on their hands..."

"This is the most bloodthirsty media in the world..."

"Any questions?"

All I can think of is that perhaps his passport is expiring soon. I found that odd too. It was retorted by the Globe.

If he does have to renew his passport, he might be headed to the passport office first.

I find it odd that no one is following him :)

Is "rehab" just code for Diane's basement?

LindaWardCBC 9:30am via Twitter for Android
Rob Ford left home around 7am and has not been seen at Pearson airport. Ford said he is taking a month off to seek help.

I don't believe that Ford is genuinely going to make attempts to clean up, but I would also note that there are some good places in Ontario in which he can dry out. There's a big one in Muskoka.

http://greenestone.net/ (not an endorsement)

Well, he can say "I've never seen Rob take a hit off a crack pipe", just like he once claimed to have never seen Rob take a drink. Oh, wait ....

I believe the US prefers that your passport be valid for at least six more months following your expected return, so if he's planning to be there for a month and it expires six or seven months from now then he might just be getting it taken care of. I wouldn't read anything into it.

I believe the US prefers that your passport be valid for at least six more months following your expected return, so if he's planning to be there for a month and it expires six or seven months from now then he might just be getting it taken care of. I wouldn't read anything into it.

It wasn't his car. The passport application is probably for a babysitter like Mikey or another family member.

Honest truth: I couldn't care less about Rob Ford's well-being or whether he gets better. He's never shown any real sympathy for anyone else, and the entire extent of what passes for his political vision is the elimination of everything our society does to aid others who are suffering.

The Globe is reporting that Giroux will be investigating the latest video. No doubt Kathy won't appreciate the heat. Makes me wonder if he's going to rehab or running for his life. That woman is kind of scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back