655     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 584     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 728     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drug dealer would have to be a master of gadgetry to have filmed that without any of the 3 others noticing.
It looks like the camera (I'm assuming phone) was sitting on a table or something. If they were all high, they may well not have noticed. Doesn't require a master of gadgetry to do that. Of course, given what's gone on in the past, you'd think Ford would be more careful whenever phone were around, but I expect he thought this guy was a friend who wouldn't do that to him. That, and I'm pretty sure Kathy and Sandro aren't the brightest bunnies in the forest.

Or this sums it up perfectly:
I don't think it would be too difficult to surreptitiously record three drunk crackhead morons in a dim basement.

What conditions of their respective probation/bail would Kathy and Lisi be violating in order to shoot that video? With Lisi, I thought that he couldn't be around the Bassos, but the Fords were still OK.

Honest truth: I couldn't care less about Rob Ford's well-being or whether he gets better. He's never shown any real sympathy for anyone else, and the entire extent of what passes for his political vision is the elimination of everything our society does to aid others who are suffering.

This. Exactly this.

Shucks, it is too bad R Ford has taken leave, it would have been interesting to hear his responses to
GFL's contract for District 1 not renewed
The Port Authority's ignoring of Council's requested Phase 1 passenger cap of 2.4M..they want 2.9M+
M Layton's MM51.5 re EDM and Muzik
The IC finding of violation re robocallls to Ward 43
And Waterfront's request for the Cousin's Precinct/Don mouth...

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC 4m

#RobFord's mother just told me she had no idea how serious her son's issues are. Confirms Ford heading to rehab, but won't say where. #sl

___

Yeah, he only got a weight issue. Move on lady.

AoD

Passports aren't necessary for Ontarians with an enhanced DL to get into the US.

Perhaps ultimate plan is Mexico or points south.
Enhanced DL only works by car; if you're flying, you need a passport.

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC 4m

#RobFord's mother just told me she had no idea how serious her son's issues are. Confirms Ford heading to rehab, but won't say where. #sl

___

Yeah, he only got a weight issue. Move on lady.

AoD

Is the weight problem the burden of office, or the amount of bone where a brain should be?

I'm sure they'll try to spin it as "he needs privacy while he gets help" but I doubt they'll say where he's gone for rehab, since it's probably he won't be going to an actual rehab centre. Look at last time, he was getting "professional help" which turned out to be a (steroid-pimping) gym instructor.

Leaving home this morning...

BmjnSYiCIAIFsPh.jpg

Attachments

• BmjnSYiCIAIFsPh.jpg
    BmjnSYiCIAIFsPh.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 907
I'm sure they'll try to spin it as "he needs privacy while he gets help" but I doubt they'll say where he's gone for rehab, since it's probably he won't be going to an actual rehab centre. Look at last time, he was getting "professional help" which turned out to be a (steroid-pimping) gym instructor.

Right on cue:

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt 4m
CP24 has a new Diane Ford interview. This is never a good idea. She says it's a sad day. "Leave him alone -- that's all I ask of media."

If only she had listened to the media, she would have known earlier, mother.

AoD

So I can't get the video (audio) from the sun to play on my work computer. I tried to google it to find it on youtube. My search term "Youtube rob ford drunk rant" was nowhere near specific enough. The entire first page of search results are full of youtube videos of Rob Ford's various drunken rants... but sadly, not the one I'm looking for.

This reinforces a tweet I read this morning that said something like "the phrase 'which Rob Ford crack video' has now entered the lexicon."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back