653     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 583     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 727     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to love how even in rehab he has far more in common with the Hollywood Stars than the average joe at CAMH. That's your everyman, Toronto.

AoD

For what it's worth... you could definitely smoke crack from that pipe. You can smoke crack from *any* pipe. It just burns slowly so you need something stopping it from melting, breaking up and going in your mouth. Tinfoil with holes in it will work, steel wool will work, etc. Really pretty much the same way you smoke pot if you really want to make the most of it - you don't want unburnt pieces going down the pipe.

There is no huge difference between smoking pot and smoking crack in terms of the process, the only thing is that people who smoke pot really don't give a shit if a little bit of unburnt plant matter gets wasted. It's worth it to avoid the headache of getting screens, replacing them, etc etc.

It's not necessary to have a specific crack pipe that you light from below lol. Glass doesn't like that, anyway. All you need is something to stop the material being pulled through the pipe. You could use pretty much anything.

Code of conduct and our mayor really don't belong in the same sentence...

reporterdonpeat 9:06am via HootSuite
BREAKING City Integrity Commissioner finds Rob Ford violated council’s code of conduct with his robocall to Paul Ainslie’s ward.

This morning on CP24, Joe Warming was interviewed. He said that Rob considered resigning as an option, but his people said not to.

I saw that, I threw up into a bucket. I call 100% bullsh*t on this "resignation consideration" too. He's been holding this card for as long as possible and it's a well crafted card. Watch CP24 if you can, they themselves are turning from "reporting" a news story into a sad story of decline into alcohol and drugs. And it is, but CP24 is buying into Ford's plan. Where is the friggen' anger? I'm angry dammit, and I want to see more anger.

Code of conduct and our mayor really don't belong in the same sentence...

reporterdonpeat 9:06am via HootSuite
BREAKING City Integrity Commissioner finds Rob Ford violated council’s code of conduct with his robocall to Paul Ainslie’s ward.

AHA! The real reason he's blessing TO with his absence. He knows that robo call was the incorrect thing to do...unless it was placed on his personal time. Because you know, then it would be none of your business, bunch a maggots lining up to feed off the ample bloating corpse.

This morning on CP24, Joe Warming was interviewed. He said that Rob considered resigning as an option, but his people said not to.
After listening to Warmington interview Ford where he's laughing while telling Ford the things he had said at the bar, I don't think Joe is taking this thing very seriously.

Comments like this don't help.

1) Some people are still waking up to the news.
2) It wasn't just women who were offended by the sexist and misogynist statements. I'm one of the men who found it all rather disgusting (and more representative of FordNation than any rational thinking).
3) How offended people feel and how they react is up to them. Judging people's level of reaction is just as ignorant as FordNation going on at length about the "left"'s perceived lack of offense over the gas scandals while railing against Ford.
4) Enough with the treating of women as somehow lesser, more reactionary or more concerned about how Ford treats women, rather than being outraged in general that such an enormous f-up continues to run this wonderful city.
Thank you Zang.

Assuming cops have Ford and Lisi's phones tapped, they must've gotten some good stuff during Rob's latest binge.

Would lend credence to MM's theory that the OPP's "case closed" remarks were a misdirect intended to solidify case against Ford. A bit gross if true but there it is...

Assuming that Ford is able to leave the country, I suppose that puts a potential arrest on hold until he comes back, no? And if he is arrested, wouldn't that play into the "I'm the victim" narrative? "Mr. Clean" comes back and is arrested, Ford Nation get even more upset.

Ford is right, it's all politics.

I [heart] Councillor Shelley Carroll, she just nailed it on CP24. Sure to be re-run in the hours to come.

Ford has just left his residence with a large suitcase. A passport application was visible on the dash of the car.

I hope he gets straightened out, but the reality is most addicts require multiple long term stays at rehab to conquer their demons. 30 days won't do it, and I wonder about the continuity of his treatment post-inpatient when he is not getting it locally.

I think his next relapse will be far more damaging to his reputation among Ford Nayshun. Their uninformed opinion is likely that he can go to rehab for a month and get "fixed". I imagine reality will be a bigger blow than the initial disappoint of discovering their hero smokes crack in the first place.

At least his wife and kids will get a break from the private hell they must be living in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back