557     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 689     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM is tweeting again, Cachet Ladies are back:

Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 7m
.@Mousie_Jane it's alleged that Ford is getting his supply through prostitutes. He's being careful — rather get busted for being a John.

Casita, to answer your earlier question, Robyn Doolittle said in a lunch time chat last month that EMS has attended the Fords' home over 2 dozen times (yes, that is more than 24x) according to TStar research.

Robbie Darko:
robbide darko.jpg

Attachments

• robbide darko.jpg
    robbide darko.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 765
Hi there , I am new and have a question... When RF's phone went missing... did it take a few days for him to get it back? Would it make sense for Romeo to have access to his phone during this time? wonder why ?

You make good points! And I do know Romeo has something on Ford. Imagine if he's involved with Dixon Bloods network ? Maybe he's the kingpin.

You make good points! And I do know Romeo has something on Ford. Imagine if he's involved with Dixon Bloods network ? Maybe he's the kingpin.

I do think this may be a possibility... RDB surrounds himself with drug addicts who do his work.. he really is a piece of work

Oh look, Robbie sent me an email. He really does love me.
Dear Friends,

Over the last few days, we have heard a lot of talk about Toronto Community Housing.

I am here today to ask people to put politics aside, and look at what is best for both the staff, and the residents of Toronto Community Housing.

Four years ago, Toronto Community Housing was in a state of disarray – overspending, ineffective operations, and a culture of entitlement meant that the TCH didn’t work for the people it was supposed to serve.

Over $90,000 spent on 2 Christmas parties, chocolates, manicures, and boat cruises, just to name a few items.

When I became Mayor I vowed to clean up this mess.

We made some tough decisions that were necessary to get things working again.

Working with the Board a new CEO was hired and new senior management – with strong and clear mandates – to make Toronto Community Housing work for the people of Toronto.

Eugene Jones has done what was necessary to root out the people at TCH who were working in an environment of entitlement. He is bringing people on board who see the work that needs to be done, they are getting it done, and they are the right people for the job.

Eugene Jones was brought to TCH to clean up a mess. It's a simple as that folks. Corruption, waste, and poor service to tenants were major problems and Eugene was told to clean it up. He has done an excellent job in doing so.

Tomorrow morning, the Board of Toronto Community Housing will meet to decide the future of Eugene Jones. The meeting starts at 8:00 AM at their head office, 931 Yonge St, just north of Yonge & Davenport.

Come out and show support for a man whose key message has always been to Put The Tenants First. Show your support for Eugene Jones.

As always, please contact me at 416-397-FORD (3673) or email me at mayor_ford@toronto.ca if I can ever be of assistance to you.

Yours truly,

Mayor Rob Ford

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR
Mayor Ford's Four Priorities:
1 Customer Service Excellence
2 Transparent & Accountable Government
3 Reduced Cost and Size of Government
4 Transportation City

The thing I'm most scared about at this point is just never getting a satisfying ending to all this.

The thing I'm most scared about at this point is just never getting a satisfying ending to all this.

I have faith that the UT sleuths will put it together. We may never get any charges, but I have faith, at least, that we will understand what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back