Not open for further replies.
Juiceman? No no no… it's the JEWS, MAN.
Reminded me of:

juice1.jpg

Attachments

• juice1.jpg
    juice1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 704
Though the new details do not reveal who Juiceman is, they show that Lisi had spoken to the same person a month earlier, on April 20 — the day Ford reportedly lost his cellphone at a community event in South Etobicoke, where he was picking up garbage with most of his staff.

Thanks. Also note that that the same day Lisi's call to Romeo was positively identified.

Last edited:
Looks like Ford is going to have to crash another meeting:

Ana Bailao ‏@Ward18AnaBailao 28 mins
@judemacdonald @erikawybourn @TOMayorFord @MariaAugimeri I checked with Clerks. She cannot. Only council can ask her to sit out not Mayor

Hi there , I am new and have a question... When RF's phone went missing... did it take a few days for him to get it back? Would it make sense for Romeo to have access to his phone during this time? wonder why ?

@judemacdonald @erikawybourn @TOMayorFord @MariaAugimeri I checked with Clerks. She cannot. Only council can ask her to sit out not Mayor
Tomorrow's meeting will begin behind closed doors, then part of it will be open to the public, and then it concludes in private.

Hi there , I am new and have a question... When RF's phone went missing... did it take a few days for him to get it back? Would it make sense for Romeo to have access to his phone during this time? wonder why ?

phone was taken between 1 and 3 am and returned between 2 and 4 pm same day (Apr 20), so it was out of Ford's possession for about 12 hours.

Tomorrow's meeting will begin behind closed doors, then part of it will be open to the public, and then it concludes in private.

Rob is trying to attend tomorrow's meeting instead of the councillor he appointed (he wasn't even sure who he had picked). He wants to vote tomorrow to make sure Gene is treated like a guy who isn't perfect.

Actually, council would have to vote to remove her (undo its decision to appoint her) or she would have to resign. So long as she holds the appointment given to her by council, Ford is not a member of the board. (And a member of the board cannot 'send someone in his/her place'. The status of being a board member is personal and not delegable. That is very basic law.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back