3.8K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 639     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, not criticizing Metroman, but didn't he say definitively before that Ford was not involved in the death of Anthony Smith. I suspect a lot of people dropped the thought based on his insider information. Or do you think there's another murder, Dubster?

I've always wondered about the young man who 'fell' from a balcony in Fort McMurray.

Following the Tweets from court about the ITO today it seems there's some juicy information the Crown does not want released.

Don't the police have an obligation to arrest if they have evidence he broke the law? I understand the potential bombshell it would entail but our justice system shouldn't revolve around setting up stages and organizing press conferences.

I can't help but think about the bad precedent all of this sets if Ford isn't charged at all. Especially for the everyday crimes (drinking and driving, public urination, public drinking, public intoxication etc etc)

I think you are partly right. My guess is he traded crack for sex with Basso's sister and it was filmed.

Not sure that's heinous enough. Elena Basso has racked up solicitation charges in the past. My mind went immediately to something involving the word underage.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 2m
"It got out of control" Doug Ford on last night's debate

Loved this reply.

Max Christie ‏@chxamaxhc 1m
@reporterdonpeat what, because @TOMayorFord wasn't allowed to dominate by yelling?

Good job RFMG!
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 25s
Doug Ford scrumming, protest sign in background #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/kyApxouYmm

Last edited:
Photo of the Day:

Bj0pdNJCEAA_Gd0.jpg

Attachments

• Bj0pdNJCEAA_Gd0.jpg
    Bj0pdNJCEAA_Gd0.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 548
If Metroman does have a line to someone with first hand working knowledge of the Ford investigation his late-night teases of "imminent", "it's happening" and "heinous" were irresponsible. Wasn't he the guy who insisted that Karen Stintz wouldn't be running for Mayor because she'd tossed in with the Chow campaign? See any signs now that they ever had anything in common? If I remember the Gawker Crackstarter period correctly Metroman was making predictions frequently of when the campaign would go over target or that it wouldn't reach target. They were always made with confidence, but changed from post to post based on that day's returns, often contradicting the previous night's forecast. He really wants to predict the future. Haven't seen the handcuffs yet. So no sense trying to figure on what "heinous" refers to and diving into a bunch of sordid speculation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back