162     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 296     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 360     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go back about 1500 pages (maybe more), I posted of rumors about video of Rob getting an HJ from a suspected minor.

Last edited:
I don't use twitter so I can't ask these questions directly, but (1) Does anyone know why Metroman stopped posting here so regularly? and (2) Have there been explanations for previous erroneous information (i.e.. Rob Ford is going to have a bad Xmas)? I ask this not to suggest doubt, but just for clarification. Metroman is the reason I signed up to UT in the first place, he has my utmost respect.

He said it's easier to reach people via twitter, rather than having people having to scour through thousands of pages here. 2. No idea!

I feel that Metro Man's spotty history with predictions has to do with over-zealous extrapolation of vague information. So not to say he doesn't know some things that are going on, but the quality of much of it has probably been quite low. The boldness of tonight's MM twitter explosion suggests specific high quality information. So unless he's being had, I would suggest it's happening.

Or, as they say on the internet,

1388244719973.gif

Attachments

• giphy.jpg
    giphy.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 371
Exactly! Next time he asks "Nobody voted me in to be perfect" all someone has to respond is, "You've set the bar so low that if a mayor can go a week without creating an international incident, that's good enough"

Points to whoever said on the previous page, "Backyard chickens"!

Anyway, just let him say this crap. He will find it may play well on Kimmel but a court of law is rather a different matter. "Maybe you don't rape people, Mr. Judge - I'm not perfect!"

Speaking of which, "murder" doesn't sound like a "heinous" crime in the way MM cited it. Hopefully nothing sexual...and hopefully they've got him nailed on every count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back