3.8K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 640     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. There will be metadata in the file that would be able to pinpoint the exact device that recorded it. The only way they could recover it without the phone is if the phone was set to automatically upload photos/video to a server (icloud/dropbox etc) or if someone copied a file to a computer/external hard drive.

I understand a bit differently, the phone# is not located in the exif data plus you can turn on and off the geo location feature.

http://www.brianklug.org/2011/11/a-quick-analysis-of-exif-data-from-apples-iphone-4s-camera-samples/

I understand a bit differently, the phone# is not located in the exif data plus you can turn on and off the geo location feature.

http://www.brianklug.org/2011/11/a-quick-analysis-of-exif-data-from-apples-iphone-4s-camera-samples/

No it wouldn't mention the phone number. It would mention the serial number of the hardware used to record. You can change the phone number associated with a device, but you can't easily change the hardware on consumer devices like iphones.

At the last mayoral debate at U of T Scarb, Ford shared his homophobic bigotry, which then snowballed into the anti rainbow flag drama.
Tonight's debate should offer up a similar shit storm from Ford (not least of which is if he got arrested!)

Interesting note to tweet:

‏@stephaniesmyth
If there is any any ANY significant Breaking News in #Toronto you can count on @CP24 to have it & let u know! #rumours #TOpoli

I really hope that in tonight's debate, Ford's opponents go after his voting record (ie. voting against programs to help the poor, fight gang crime etc.), the increase in property tax for the Scarborough subway, how he takes credit for things he has nothing to do with (job creation), and generally question whether Toronto has gotten better or worse during his term. I mean, it's easy to tear into him based on the crack/gang stuff alone but his lies needs to be front and centre.

I really hope that in tonight's debate, Ford's opponents go after his voting record (ie. voting against programs to help the poor, fight gang crime etc.), the increase in property tax for the Scarborough subway, how he takes credit for things he has nothing to do with (job creation), and generally question whether Toronto has gotten better or worse during his term. I mean, it's easy to tear into him based on the crack/gang stuff alone but his lies needs to be front and centre.

I have to assume they will.

Ford: Nobody does more for ___ than me!
Field: Then why did you vote against ___.

Ford: Nobody cares more about ___ than me!
Field: Then why did you vote against ___.

Ford: Under my leadership, we ___ and ___.
Field: Then why did you vote against ___ and ___?

Easy.

Interesting note to tweet:

‏@stephaniesmyth
If there is any any ANY significant Breaking News in #Toronto you can count on @CP24 to have it & let u know! #rumours #TOpoli

That's just weird. Sort of like self-promotion mixed with a desperate plea for tips. I sincerely doubt we're going to see anything today. The investigation has taken pains to avoid all appearances of politics. Stepping on the toes of the first major mayoral candidates debate isn't going to further that goal.

That's just weird. Sort of like self-promotion mixed with a desperate plea for tips. I sincerely doubt we're going to see anything today. The investigation has taken pains to avoid all appearances of politics. Stepping on the toes of the first major mayoral candidates debate isn't going to further that goal.

I'm inclined to agree.

I can buy that it might go down by week's end though. Aren't we potentially getting more ITO stuff on Friday? Hasn't Jimmi T said TPS has timed stuff to coincide with that kind of thing before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back