99     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 491     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 921     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully if it happens he gets arrested right at the end of the debate. Like, right after the closing statements the cops get on stage during the live debate and put him in handcuffs :)

It would be great if RoFo went to the washroom after the debate, and was sitting on the toilet doing his lines, or smoking his stuff, or whatever else he does for an hour in the john, and the cops bust the door down! Perp walk, cuffed and shuffling, with pants down around his ankles. :D

I wonder if the Worm interview and its subsequent "non-statements" from the OPP Commish is a deliberate set-up to teach such a brutal example of a reporter a lesson - the Commish has nothing to lose especially if he is a good friend of Bill Blairs...

I saw in an interview OPP Commish does not know Bill Blair personally.

Please be Monday, Please be Monday.

I have a half day at work that day. I would be able to spend the afternoon at City Hall or the Police Station.

HMMMM, maybe it's time to set up a rotten vegetables kiosk outside the Police Station, 0ne tomato $1, 3 for a twonie!

FordDiet.jpg

This is possibly the creepiest thing I've ever seen in The Sun.

Attachments

• FordDiet.jpg
    FordDiet.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 605
I met him back in the 80's when he worked the "snatch cam" (in his words) on Electric Circus. I am sure this was a joke on his part.

He seemed to be making the point that he could understand Ford thinking it might be in his interest to show up and make sure nobody talks about anything but him. It's a strange way to think, but it sounds like the way Ford operates.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat · 2h
"We all have 3 lives - public, private & secret" @CP24 reporter just now #TOpoli #RobFord

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat · 49m
"He's been ready for 14 years" Cllr Doug Ford on whether Mayor Rob Ford is ready for tonight's debate #TOpoli

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat · 50m
"He's going to go out there and differentiate himself" Doug Ford on what Mayor Rob Ford will do in the debate tonight #TOpoli

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat · 51m
"Rob wants to talk about all the positive things ... if they want to get personal, like they have, that's their choice" Doug Ford #TOpoli

#topoli on Twitter is starting to buzz with "imminent arrest" talk. Another big surge-and-fizzle cycle, I'm sure.

Most of the organizers are active military (plus a few political/community folks symbolically thrown in). Getting involved in politics or saying anything negative about a politician is just not done in the CF.

I do understand that... and it's a good point - but "not getting involved" would have meant (to me) saying nothing. Instead they came out and directly refuted TheStar's story and Ainslie's account of events.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back