1.2K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard from a separate source that Giroux is closing in on Ford. I'd love to know what they've got on him but I suspect it won't take long for details to leak. I'm patient as long as the TPS release what they've got before the election. My one wish is that Ford is relegated to third place or worse early on in the election so that we can get on with a serious debate about the future of this city.

I'm optimistic that things are going to get hot again because Brazen 2 is still being investigated and they already have enough on Lisi to prosecute him -- this isn't about him, it's about Ford.

Maybe that's why he has found God - because he need to frame any arrest as cruxification?

AoD

He's probably hoping his supposed sobriety and taking Jesus as his personal saviour will be enough for TPS to overlook his previous transgressions. "I've apologized, time to move on".

I've always wondered if Rob is gay. He married Renata when he was over 30 years old, but they claim to have met in high school. Something doesn't add up.

I'd fall out of my chair if I found out he was gay. I can see asexual, but not gay. He's too much of a Neanderthal. Maybe he tried it once in one of his drunken stupors, though.

Oh God, maybe he's a cross-dresser:eek:

We have seen him if civies before. :p

I'd fall out of my chair if I found out he was gay. I can see asexual, but not gay. He's too much of a Neanderthal. Maybe he tried it once in one of his drunken stupors, though.

Sexuallity doesn't dictate better behaviour. In my experience, the "uber" sorts are usually the oposite when they have not come out yet.

Last edited:
So are they implying that Ford was molesting the football players with Sandro? Or that he had a relationship with Sandro?

1) if it's the latter, then Ford is kind of vindicated. No way people can go after him for that without looking like gigantic hypocrites. Although Ford Nation will look like hypocrites for all of a sudden being tolerant of homosexuals because their lord and saviour has turned out to be one. I for one welcome them to eat their words and finally understand that gay people are people who are deserving of fair treatment. It still doesn't mean that Ford's a good mayor or a good person though, but anytime people say anything to the contrary, they'll be accused of being homophobic and hypocritical. That's going to be fun.
2) if it's the former, Ford Nation will declare "witch hunt". They'll accuse people of lying, or paying people to make false claims. Even if it's on video, they'll just claim the video was faked (like they tried with the crack video).

Curious to see where this goes, but I don't think it's going to rock Ford Nation very much if these are the only options.

I don't want to learn any more about this dude.
I want him to have just done what we know he has done and get booted out of city hall for it.

Also, be careful.

You are implying what he has of Dale. Let's not BE rob ford

I want him to have just done what we know he has done and get booted out of city hall for it.

Also, be careful.

Hold up here, huge difference between being accused of being a pedophile and suspected of being gay.

I saw this one a mile away. Lots and lots of cues to get this impression. His dislike and bad treatment of women, his need to surround himself with teenage boys and young men, his fear of mixing with 'the gays', his over the top frat boy persona.

When did this suddenly become a gay trait?

Also, be careful.

Not quite the same. His accusation re Dale was from stuff he made up.

We have a bit of circumstantial evidence per earlier post by Pattycake & GeekGirl. Then there is the going into the bushes with Sandro......just to have a drink??

When did this suddenly become a gay trait?

I also saw that coming and I realized I should have made things a little more clear. It isn't a gay trait, but it is a trait of a man who has been potentially hiding his real self for all these years, faking at a marriage, straight sex... overcompensating by being macho and feeling resentment at the woman he has been pretending with for years. She is the easy target for his anger, and so are other women. It's fits in with his out of control angry frat boy demeanour.

This is, after all, Rob Ford we are talking about here. Regardless, gay or straight or in-between, he's a horrible person and a horrible mayor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back