838     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.2K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.8K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blair's been in Hawaii. Makes more since if he's addressing the death of Constable Zivcic. (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-hospital-after-weekend-crash/article15718073)

Is there any credible ideas of what's coming with the ITO? I want more info on the crime side, as opposed to the drug/behaviour side.

From that link:
The 34-year-old officer was responding to an emergency call regarding a drunk driver when his cruiser collided with another vehicle
It could have been Rob Ford who was driving drunk.

That's exactly what came to mind for me too. But I'll stick with MetroMan re: Brazen 2.

As for Council (Councillors) getting fired up over Brazen 2's full release on Friday, well it's a Friday so they have a weekend buffer. When they are back to work on Monday I trust that most will lay low and just pretend it didn't happen. I rather favor the stability and calm that has returned to City Hall myself.

Including the twice-weekly tea-and-crumpets with Bob Deluce? Norm's doors is seemingly always open to Bob.

Pardon my ignorance but was The Chief (I'm still hoping he'll be our saviour in this fiasco) in Hawaii on holiday?

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has made his debut in American politics. In a New York First District attack ad against Democratic Congressman Tim Bishop, Ford was photo-shopped in an image with President Obama and the incumbent representative.
Although Ford has nothing to do with the New York congressional race whatsoever, former United States Securities and Exchange Commission prosecutor George Demos, the GOP challenger, attempted to tie Bishop, Ford and the president all as the same politicians that the electorate is frustrated with.
“Tired of politicians?” the narrator asked as the 30-second ad shows an altered image of all three politicians. “Then look at George Demos. He’s not a politician. George Demos knows the good guys from the bad.”

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/363227

a_560x375.jpg

Attachments

• a_560x375.jpg
    a_560x375.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
Technically speaking, that's not a scrum. That's just a bunch of reporters yelling out a bunch of questions to no avail. I agree with the Star editor, Michael Cooke, in that all this does is make the media look bad.

That American ad is mentally challenged. Demos isnot a politician? He will be if he gets elected. What rubbish. Knows the good guys from the bad? Wtf does that even mean? So simplistic. Ford would fit right in that sort of intellectually deficient rhetorical dead end.

Gross.

well, he is the white Obama/Diana/Jesus/Kuwait.
absolutely, folks.

Frankly, if people started referring to Rob as 'Diana', that wouldn't be a bad thing. It would likely blow him up in a soul-ripping, Oedipal/amygdalic fission. Then, following an horrific rampage of revenge on other members of the immediate court, he'll defenestrate himself after a ranting, bloody seppuku. Surviving just long enough to delicately place his own head on a pike.

Problem solved.

Last edited:
That American ad is mentally challenged. Demos isnot a politician? He will be if he gets elected. What rubbish. Knows the good guys from the bad? Wtf does that even mean? So simplistic. Ford would fit right in that sort of intellectually deficient rhetorical dead end.

Gross.

It is amazing how Rob Ford has transcended national boundaries. It's as if he has become the World's Mayor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back