446     1 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.1K     7 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 649     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is absolutely mentally ill, and I'd even suspect mildly mentally handicapped as well. I'd love to see how he'd stand up to testing in these areas.

Someone here mentioned fetal alcohol syndrome, which would explain a lot, if true.

The main effect of FAS is permanent central nervous system damage, especially to the brain. Developing brain cells and structures can be malformed or have development interrupted by prenatal alcohol exposure; this can create an array of primary cognitive and functional disabilities (including poor memory, attention deficits, impulsive behavior, and poor cause-effect reasoning) as well as secondary disabilities (for example, predispositions to mental health problems and drug addiction).[3][5] Alcohol exposure presents a risk of fetal brain damage at any point during a pregnancy, since brain development is ongoing throughout pregnancy.[6]

As of 1987, fetal alcohol exposure was the leading known cause of intellectual disability in the Western world.

Fetal-Alcohol-Syndrome.jpg
11rofo.jpg

Attachments

• Fetal-Alcohol-Syndrome.jpg
    Fetal-Alcohol-Syndrome.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 555
  • 11rofo.jpg
    11rofo.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:
I'm on a therapeutic level of a Benzodiazepine for generalized anxiety disorder, everyone responds differently to medications but my appetite is the same as it always was. And when did it come up that he's taking benzodiazepines? I recall reading about the Oxy's. (allegedly).
Somehow mtown thinks he knows everything the mayor does and ingests/smokes, etc. It's really getting ridiculous in this thread.

Somehow mtown thinks he knows everything the mayor does and ingests/smokes, etc. It's really getting ridiculous in this thread.

Hey now. I think we have all engaged in speculation.
Besides "What is RoFo on now?" is a game enjoyed far and wide, on UT, and all across the interwebbed land.

Wonder how long Doug is going to say it took Rob to leave the Bills game. His claim that it took Rob three hours to fight through an adoring crowd at the last Argo game was only off by about 2:50.

When DoFo does his pump rabbie's tires schtick , the media should confront him with facts directly, and mention that it's so sad he's a liar. Then, from then on out, rinse repeat.

I am flabbergasted they have put up with the lying this long. I don't get it.

Don't opiates and benzos suppress appetite?

Look at him killing that chicken all over again!
well amphetamines are supposed to suppress appetite and I've got a good 50 lbs on Ford, all fat, am 6 feet tall, and have been at double or triple the recommended daily maximum dose for various ADHD drugs (vyvanse+dex at the moment) and in three years I've lost only 25 lbs. 6% of my weight thereabouts. And I don't even drink alcohol, or any sugared drinks (I'm a diabetic).

well amphetamines are supposed to suppress appetite and I've got a good 50 lbs on Ford, all fat, am 6 feet tall, and have been at double or triple the recommended daily maximum dose for various ADHD drugs (vyvanse+dex at the moment) and in three years I've lost only 25 lbs. 6% of my weight thereabouts. And I don't even drink alcohol, or any sugared drinks (I'm a diabetic).

I guess that's a genetic or enzymatic thing.
I remember a meth dealer who was 300lbs while being on meth almost constantly for years. It tripped us out.

I don't think RoFo really has FAS facial features. I do think it's likely he has some significant intellectual impairments though.

Kinda funny reading you guys talk about Slob's ahem "good looks"!

Take a look at Thug! From his early steroid fuelled youth to present day. Those eyes are just set wide apart. Those with some medical knowledge know what I'm inferring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back