News   Jul 08, 2024
 1.1K     7 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 631     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 33s
About Wynne, the Mayor said: "I think the premier should take care of the problems she has at Queen's Park right now."

Well, at least staffing won't be a problem.

AoD

blog+212.jpg

Attachments

• blog+212.jpg
    blog+212.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 341
As the pressure piles on, the Fords' claims get more and more extreme/bizarre: "The lowest taxes of any city in North America", "Better fiscal shape than any city in North America".

Shameful display of ego and arrogance. This will be a very hard fall when it comes. Makes me embarrassed to be a Torontonian.

I don't understand why Ford isn't issuing strongly worded denials when asked about the scandal by reporters. What has he got to lose by lying? He isn't under oath, and if the allegations are true and uncovered, the fact that he lied will be the least of his concerns.

Then again, I have always been amazed by how bad a politician Ford actually is -- he's even bad at being machiavellian and evil.

Delurking (have followed this thread on UT for many months, first time poster) to say that this just seems like a bad dream. I almost can't believe that someone could be this delusional ...

Doug assured us that "the phone calls are being returned."

Well that's a relief! The mayor is headline news all over the world but Ford will still listen to an old bitty in North York complaining about her neighbour's cat pooping in her garden. S.N.A.F.U. indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back