1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 441     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
many people spend too much of their time on facebook etc. I'm not so sure these accounts are Renata's but if I was buzzed out after my husband died I might be prone to mess around on the internet to kill time and emotions. If the account is hers it pretty much lives up to what we thought of their political views.

Man, I would love it if someone had the skills to do the same video with the same song, but with all the REAL clips of RoFo

I wonder how many Ford supporters are really going to take a day off work to go to this funeral thingy?

For a closed casket?

Attachments

• nothing-to-see-here-pt1-lores-1.gif
    nothing-to-see-here-pt1-lores-1.gif
    192.7 KB · Views: 207
Why would Wynne go anywhere near that hot mess? If it's that big a deal she can just tell the Lt Gov to go.

I guess no one -has- to or is -obligated- to attend but it might be a show of good manners if they do. Not sure they'd walk behind the hearse or horse and buggy :) they might call for a taxi after all that's what Rob would have done

The Fords and their Nation hate people who ignore them but this is starting to feel like Doug's epic fail at the Etobicoke rally for Harper, which pissed off a lot of people even diehard Conservatives. That was a kind of funeral for Stevie. And remember Doug saying he thought it went quite well and played no part in Harper's defeat. The whole glorious FoFam couldn't attract a crowd and coast to coast people commented on the desperation shown.

Leger poll last month found that 80% of Canadians HATED the Trump, and its the rest that Doug's trying to appeal to. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't try to float the idea of building yuuge walls around residential group homes as a public safety measure. Notice not a peep out of him about safe injection sites? Oh, right, the past is the past and the Fords never needed them.

The Fords and their Nation hate people who ignore them but this is starting to feel like Doug's epic fail at the Etobicoke rally for Harper, which pissed off a lot of people even diehard Conservatives. That was a kind of funeral for Stevie. And remember Doug saying he thought it went quite well and played no part in Harper's defeat. The whole glorious FoFam couldn't attract a crowd and coast to coast people commented on the desperation shown.

This whole thing is starting to have a real Weekend at Bernie's vibe if you ask me.

I know I wasn't out of my bed for the first week after my husband died, but that's me.

FB feeds me posts from my *real* friends and family, news via news sites that I trust and a few hundred other subjects that interest me - it's my daily news & information feed, and I spend a good hour in the morning & an hour at night consuming it all. I lost my 13 year old Labrador Retriever suddenly a month ago on Feb. 24th - yes, a dog, and I could *barely* function for the better part of about two weeks let alone concentrate reading or posting on FB. Same as when my father died.
But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back