191     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 727     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 588     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone nominates Rob Ford for the Canadian Walk of Fame, I would oppose that. See link.

Submit someone else for the Canadian Walk of Fame, here. Joe Shuster, Rob Ford is not.
There's nothing stopping anyone from nominating someone. I nominate myself!
But considering there are no politicians on the Walk of Fame, I highly doubt they would start with Rob Ford.

Well if we do, they should put it in one of those children's playparks whose funding he opposed but nevertheless showed up at the official opening. Or outside the Steak Queen.

We already have dinosaurs at Sunnyside Park. Though they are showing their age, and may need repair or replacing (which wouldn't happen under the Fords).
Dinosaurs.jpg

Somewhere that gets lots of pigeons and/or seagulls. Also, statues don't always have to be standing. It could be one of him passed out on the Danforth or in front of the Bier Markt.

Ironic, Robbie having nature relieving themselves on him.

Somewhere that gets lots of pigeons and/or seagulls. Also, statues don't always have to be standing. It could be one of him passed out on the Danforth or in front of the Bier Markt.
Goose poop. Remember Coach Ford liked to take his team for a roll in goose poop when they failed to play up to his standards of excellence?

What's the definition of "santorum"? (Google it.)

Could we similarly coin the neologism "robford" or "Rofo"? For example the phrase "we could just YOLO it". Noun or verb?

Apologies for the accent, as this was borrowed from the Australian series "Housos" about some characters living in public housing. Kev The Kiwi ought to be wearing a suit from Moores, but otherwise imagine this as a routine TCHC "constituent visit" by Rofo and Sandro Lisi...
Housos Junkies Bashing:

What's the definition of "santorum"? (Google it.)

Could we similarly coin the neologism "robford" or "Rofo"? For example the phrase "we could just YOLO it". Noun or verb?

http://www.waywordradio.org/roforofo_fight/

roforofo fight n. a political battle in which no participant is unsullied; a mud-slinging contest. Etymological Note: This was popularized by, if not originated by, the 1972 song Roforofo Fight by Nigerian musician Fela Anikulapo Kuti. The first part of the term is apparently the reduplicated Yoruba word rofo ‘mud.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back