454     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 474     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 484     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, it's Canada - we're multicultural enough to be able to understand what we are all talking about even if the terms are slightly different, and the colloquial terms for things are just as correct as whatever the european origin is. Are you one of those guys that refuses to to even call it soccer, and then gets annoyed when a friend/colleague gets confused because you're referring to football?

Nope. Just stating a fact, and I even apologized in advance for going off topic. Over the top hostile responses aren't necessary or appreciated.

<<Metroman said: Rob Ford is going to speak in a bit. He's going to call for an early election.>>

Another baseless rumor from a sad wanna be cardboard cut out journalist.

Note that Ford came out and spoke ad-lib without a written statement. Why? Because he doesn't have a press secretary. I'm told that his last prepared statement included a call for an election.

Rob Ford Video Copies Out There, Toronto Star's Robyn Doolittle Says

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/0...-robyn-doolittle_n_3343234.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

"My information is that there is another copy of it," Doolittle said on the Dean Blundell Show on 102.1 The Edge.

"Actually, there's at least one another copy, there might be two other copies," Doolittle said. "One is out of the city, and one is somewhere else."

Doolittle added that the paper is "getting calls from people who have seen it as well."

"It is circulating,"
she said.

Then why make allegations about metro man and judge him...as you just did.

you're typical of fords supporters...a hypocrite

Based the FACT that he keeps posting UNTRUE rumors. You got me?

Ok, I'll type this again in bold letters because so many of you appear a little short in the aptitude area:

I AM NOT A FORD SUPPORTER. I AM A TRUTH SEEKER. IF MAYOR FORD IS PROVEN TO SMOKE CRACK I WON'T VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN.

The next person to call me a Ford supporter gets an auto block/ignore from me, in case you're wondering.

I think with the police also looking for the video, it's only a matter of a time befoere it surfaces then everyone will judge for themselves.

Nope. Just stating a fact, and I even apologized in advance for going off topic. Over the top hostile responses aren't necessary or appreciated.

Over the top and hostile? Really? How was that hostile? And over the top? I'd say I was just stating a fact, too... and asking a basic question.

If you need to apologize in advance, that's your first indication of "I probably don't need to post this"

P.S. who said I'm a Ford supporter? I just want proof and facts, not allegations & a lynch mob before I make judgments on people.

CN Tower, if you were right beside Ford when he was smoking the crack, you'd still be asking for more proof. Any rational person can see the man is guilty. The fact that you struggle to see the obvious isn't our problem.

Based the FACT that he keeps posting UNTRUE rumors. You got me?

Ok, I'll type this again in bold letters because so many of you appear a little short in the aptitude area:

I AM NOT A FORD SUPPORTER. I AM A TRUTH SEEKER. IF MAYOR FORD IS PROVEN TO SMOKE CRACK I WON'T VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN.

The next person to call me a Ford supporter gets an auto block/ignore from me, in case you're wondering.

When has MetroMan ever been wrong?

The only time I can recall is today when he said Ford would call an election.

And I'm sure that was a result of Ford changing his mind at the last minute. Not by any deception by MetroMan. He has consistently been accurate since the beginning. I (and I'm sure others here) have full confidence and respect for him.

Over the top and hostile? Really? How was that hostile? And over the top? I'd say I was just stating a fact, too... and asking a basic question.

If you need to apologize in advance, that's your first indication of "I probably don't need to post this"

You stated that colloquial terms are correct. Not a fact. You then asked me a sarcastic question which I humored you and answered. If agreeing to disagree will end this conversation, I will settle. Lets get back to Rob Ford.

P.S. who said I'm a Ford supporter? I just want proof and facts, not allegations & a lynch mob before I make judgments on people.

jesus how much proof do you want? you apparently consider the combined forces of The Toronto Star, the Globe and Mail, insiders at the Toronto Sun, the resignation of most of Fraud's staff, a whistleblower within Rob Fraud's own office, and a confirmation from the Metro Police that they are investigating the video's link to a murder to be "a lynch mob".
what planet are you from? you're just sounding ridiculous at this point.

jesus how much proof do you want? you apparently consider the combined forces of The Toronto Star, the Globe and Mail, insiders at the Toronto Sun, the resignation of most of Fraud's staff, a whistleblower within Rob Fraud's own office, and a confirmation from the Metro Police that they are investigating the video's link to a murder to be "a lynch mob".
what planet are you from? you're just sounding ridiculous at this point.

You have a very strange understanding of the concept of proof. I'm thinking of something that you know, survive judicial scrutiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back