193     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 4.9K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus how much proof do you want? you apparently consider the combined forces of The Toronto Star, the Globe and Mail, insiders at the Toronto Sun, the resignation of most of Fraud's staff, a whistleblower within Rob Fraud's own office, and a confirmation from the Metro Police that they are investigating the video's link to a murder to be "a lynch mob".
what planet are you from? you're just sounding ridiculous at this point.

Some people will choose to stick their head in the sand and believe what they want to believe. After talking to some people, I don't even think the video coming up will change their views on this matter. Ford wants us to believe that everything is "normal". I mean you have fire your chief of staff and have two members of your staff resign in one day all within less than a week and you want to say everything is "normal"? Does he think we are kids.

Some people will choose to stick their head in the sand and believe what they want to believe. After talking to some people, I don't even think the video coming up will change their views on this matter. Ford wants us to believe that everything is "normal". I mean you have fire your chief of staff and have two members of your staff resign in one day all within less than a week and you want to say everything is "normal"? Does he think we are kids.

Even a child could see that this is not "normal".

CN Tower, if you were right beside Ford when he was smoking the crack, you'd still be asking for more proof. Any rational person can see the man is guilty. The fact that you struggle to see the obvious isn't our problem.

Per Andrew Coyne in a recent tweet:

"Not accepting that eyewitness story about a fire in yesterday’s paper. NOT UNTIL I SEE THE VIDEO. Which was probably faked anyway."

Meaning that, absent proof that he's a crack cocaine user, you would still be a current Ford supporter?

Well, if he's proven to have done any hard drugs while in office I'd have to say I no longer support him and his agenda. Absent that I still think he's doing a good job.

Well, if he's proven to have done any hard drugs while in office I'd have to say I no longer support him and his agenda. Absent that I still think he's doing a good job.

OK, just checking.

Ok, I'll type this again in bold letters because so many of you appear a little short in the aptitude area:

I AM NOT A FORD SUPPORTER. I AM A TRUTH SEEKER. IF MAYOR FORD IS PROVEN TO SMOKE CRACK I WON'T VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN.

The next person to call me a Ford supporter gets an auto block/ignore from me, in case you're wondering.

Yeah for sure. Ford is doing a great job. Isn't it obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back