1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 460     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any other city councillor was going through this, would there be such a media circus? Oh, and I wonder just who organized this media circus? The man has had his 15 minutes. Let him deal with his disease in private.

This is coming together way too quickly.

I think the Fords knew all this quite some time ago, shamelessly teased it on October 26th, then purposefully timed the big reveal to coincide with what Doug called those "nasty books"—neither of which he has read, and one of which he actually contributed to.

Still, although the pain is excruciating—EXCRUCIATING, in case you missed the first round of DoFo media avails—who wants to bet that our hero shows up for the next Council meeting on November 3rd.

Last edited:
My spies at City Hall advise that one of the reasons for the tracksuits is that he still has a lot of tubes inserted. For what purpose I don't know.

Rob has talked about this. He still has a hole in his abdomen to drain fluids that build up inside of him. Ergo the daily visits from the nurse. I gather fluid build up can be an issue after abdominal surgery, but does anybody know how long it normally remains an issue?

Because Doug has been to medical school for zero days, which makes him an expert.

He also consulted his Jewdish doctor.

This is Doug's chance to remind the electorate that his brother has cancer, which was partly caused by these recent books, the most political books ever, and if you wouldn't mind taking that sympathy you might be feeling for Rob and transferring to Doug so he can get elected to whatever position he eventually gets around to choosing. Bottom line, zing! Done.

I think the Fords knew all this quite some time ago, shamelessly teased it on October 26th, then purposefully timed the big reveal to coincide with what Doug called those "nasty books"—neither of which he as read, and one of which he actually contributed to.

FWIW, it took quite a while for my wife to get her cancer diagnosis. When it arrived though, the treatment plan came together quickly.

I think the Fords knew all this quite some time ago, shamelessly teased it on October 26th, then purposefully timed the big reveal to coincide with what Doug called those "nasty books"—neither of which he has read, and one of which he actually contributed to.

Still, although the pain is excruciating—EXCRUCIATING, in case you missed the first round of DoFo media avails—who wants to bet that our hero shows up for the next Council meeting on November 3rd.

Just as I am also sure that they knew about the cancer before the original announcement. They twist everything to their own ends. They are filth.

urine pain.JPG

not fighting.JPG

pass kids.JPG

Attachments

• pass kids.JPG
    pass kids.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 607
  • urine pain.JPG
    urine pain.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 590
  • not fighting.JPG
    not fighting.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 607
So, Rob and Doug can't even get their stories straight now?

Totally caught him off guard? Come on, few with advanced cancer ever think that they are truly, totally, definitively in the clear a year after treatment (and even after 5 years, the standard "window" for being declared cancer-free, the shadow of recurrence is always there). Bluster is one thing - you really can't bluff your way through cancer.

AoD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back