2K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 787     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cooper. I miss the days when something like that would spark the creativity of those who could create an image of RoFo on a horse with a braided mane. Not that I'm challenging.... :)

A favored graphic amigo hinted he was worth more to the missus dead than alive. Perhaps she had about enough of being a UT widow... I dont even know how to add italics:(

it's not about her, and it's not about who he supports or not

it's all just about him

only couple weeks to go before the operation, has to keep his name out there

Yup.

2vni6nb.png

So anyone remember what was Ford's position on carding when he was mayor? I'm guessing he just said something useless like "I support the police" when asked about it.

The auctions all end in an hour, and the biggest ticket item, the $16K crack-confession tie, sits this time out at a mere $1080.

The Grey Cup mug is at $20.83.

So, I don't think there's much time left for any large scale punking, but neither is there much time to make any serious money.

It's all those charities I feel badly for.

For some reason I was thinking of Maurice Duplessis, former premier of Quebec. (Conrad Black wrote a biography of him about 40 years ago.)

http://www.wednesday-night.com/Duplessis.asp

ETA"grassage" was greasing the rails/wheels to make things roll, I.e. Ca$h.

And I thought grassage (rhyming more or less with 'passage') might be either paying people off with bags of weed or else 'grass' in the UK sense of an underworld informer ('grassing' on someone, police relying on a 'supergrass', etc.).

The auctions all end in an hour, and the biggest ticket item, the $16K crack-confession tie, sits this time out at a mere $1080.

So, I don't think there's much time left for any large scale punking, but neither is there much time to make any serious money.

I don't think it's possible to feel bad for a charity that does not exist (or which we have not seen).

Thanks Cooper. I miss the days when something like that would spark the creativity of those who could create an image of RoFo on a horse with a braided mane. Not that I'm challenging.... :)

I can picture Randy on a horse no problem (it's the hat), but somehow the idea of Doug on a horse seems even funnier.

Ah well, I am sure the already fragile ego took another hit - he really isn't worth as much as he thought he does.

AoD

Item image
Rob Ford Memorabilia - Autographed photo (Personalized)
C $29.00

C $51.00

C $47.01

C $28.50

C $51.00

C $32.25

C $46.00

C $41.00

Rob Ford Memorabilia - Football Tie
C $1,445.00
30 bids
+C $10.81 shipping

Rob Ford Memorabilia - Saskatchewan Roughriders Jersey
C $320.00
25 bids
+C $10.81 shipping

Rob Ford Memorabilia - Keep Calm and Carry On Poster With Frame
C $243.50
28 bids
+C $12.94 shipping

Rob Ford Memorabilia - Print Pants
C $100.00
26 bids
+C $10.81 shipping

Rob Ford Memorabilia - Black Sweatshirt
C $312.00
10 bids
+C $10.81 shipping

Rob Ford Memorabilia - Ford Nation Sweatshirt
C $107.50
32 bids
+C $10.81 shipping

Rob Ford Memorabilia - 100th Grey Cup Seat Cushion (Reserve not met)
C $41.01
17 bids
+C $10.81 shipping

Rob Ford Memorabilia - Buffalo Bills Jersey (Reserve not met)
C $52.00
11 bids
+C $10.81 shipping

Rob Ford Memorabilia - Toronto Rock Lacrosse Jersey
C $305.00
9 bids
+C $11.66 shipping

Rob Ford Memorabilia - Blue Jays Jersey
C $212.50
34 bids
+C $12.94 shipping

Oh god please tell me that the print pants are a joke bid...

I can picture Randy on a horse no problem (it's the hat), but somehow the idea of Doug on a horse seems even funnier.

If Harper can dress as a ranch hand then why not Dougie. Of course this is Toronto, I think Dougie on stage singing "Macho Man" wearing assless chaps would be more "folksy".

Hard to say. The bids are much more believable this time around, though. I'd like to know what Rob means by "charities." Might they include political campaigns that are now trying to close out the books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back