News   Jun 25, 2024
 601     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Church @lizchurchto
Rob Ford here in North Etobicoke to give backing to Christine Elliott in PC leadership race. pic.twitter.com/jaEndKFemQ
Doug Ford here to canvas with Christine Elliott, as well. pic.twitter.com/IFd7IhxJYZ
Ford brothers ready to canvas with Christine Elliott. pic.twitter.com/sWZ7e5XzS6
Rob Ford + Christine Elliott embrace. pic.twitter.com/BNTL8HhKCh

Congrats to Patrick Brown?

CP24 @CP24
Rob Ford says he is trying to scale back his activity level in advance of his surgery in May.
CP24
@CP24
"Emotions are really high right now in my house. It is coming down to a few weeks and it is hard to sleep. It's a challenge," Ford says.

Maryam Shah - TOSun @MaryamSun1
.@chriselliottpc happy to have Ford brothers support #onpoli #topoli

http://www.cp24.com/news/christine-...-ford-in-ontario-pc-leadership-race-1.2334651

Last edited:
Just got a copy of the "Mayor On Crack" 45 by SFH (Warren Kinsella's punk band) and I smiled reading the thank yous from the record label in the liner notes:
QQwEtsL.jpg

Attachments

• QQwEtsL.jpg
    QQwEtsL.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 697
Last edited:
Maybe Greg Banks was right. Dough Ford's natural fit would have been Trillium Party, à la Wildrose.

He just can't accept that he too is walking freak show.

But PC ain't so respectable these days either. Sorry, Dad.

Ford brothers ready to canvas with Christine Elliott. pic.twitter.com/sWZ7e5XzS6

Canvas whom? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not how leadership campings work.

As I understand it, they could knock on a million doors in Etobicoke, but it wouldn't give poor Christine more than a single extra vote.

This seems like a desperate move by Elliott. I had the impression Rob initially supported Monte because Elliott didn't want to be associated with him. Now with Brown in the lead she goes crawling back to him.

Rob.jpg

Rob looked bigger than ever yesterday. I'm not exactly thin but how could someone with cancer be gaining so much weight? Shouldn't he be trying to lose a lot of weight before his surgery?

Attachments

• Rob.jpg
    Rob.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 619
Canvas whom? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not how leadership campings work.

As I understand it, they could knock on a million doors in Etobicoke, but it wouldn't give poor Christine more than a single extra vote.

This is all so blatantly ridiculous, straight outta the Ford Nation playbook.

Hi, I'm Rob Ford & this is my brother Doug and Christine Elliot. Now, are you by any chance a registered member of the PCPO? You're not? Well then have a nice day, here's a fridge magnet.

This is true. All memberships have been sold.

Yes. the last day to become a paid-up member (hence have a vote) was Feb. 28th. The 'canvassing' was just a ploy to get some press coverage aimed at trying to convince undecided or waivering paid-up members that Elliott somehow could deliver Ford Nation votes to the OPCs in 2018.

Last edited:
View attachment 44408

Rob looked bigger than ever yesterday. I'm not exactly thin but how could someone with cancer be gaining so much weight? Shouldn't he be trying to lose a lot of weight before his surgery?
geeze Jimmi.you are brave. Dont ya know calling rob fat means your racist against little round apples? When an entire neighborhood calls you "red apple" maybe not with the red coat?

Last edited:
BTW note the sartorial signs that Dougie is in full turned 50 crisis mode (jeans, turned up shirt sleeves, etc.). Next thing you know he will be driving a convertible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back