News   Jul 16, 2024
 389     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Peat @reporterdonpeat · 12 hrs 12 hours ago
"If that's what he's doing, good luck to him" Rob Ford on Sandro Lisi's tell-all book attempt via @MooreintheAM

"If you want to go write a book, knock yourself out" Rob Ford to Sandro Lisi via @MooreintheAM #TOpoli

Rob Ford says he hasn't seen Sando Lisi in a year via @MooreintheAM #TOpoli

Obviously Ford's been lying about not hanging out with Lisi. But wonder if this book stuff caught him off guard?

"If that's what he's doing, good luck to him" Rob Ford on Sandro Lisi's tell-all book attempt via @MooreintheAM

"If you want to go write a book, knock yourself out" Rob Ford to Sandro Lisi via @MooreintheAM #TOpoli

Rob Ford says he hasn't seen Sando Lisi in a year via @MooreintheAM #TOpoli

Obviously Ford's been lying about not hanging out with Lisi. But wonder if this book stuff caught him off guard?

The big question: Will Sandro Lisi's book have drawings in it for Rob to look at when he "reads" it.

That reminds me of a bloke I heard on the subway subway subway this weekend who was opining that since RoFo didn't lose the election, that means he's technically still mayor. Myself and the missus were trying hard not to laugh at the idiot.

Okay, then. Miller didn't lose in 2010, so technically *he's* still Mayor. Crombie didn't lose in 1978; so technically *he's* still Mayor. Eggleton in 1991; Lastman in 2003; etc etc...

Heck, if it's about Ford winning back his Council seat, then Toronto had *five* Mayors in 1997; one of whom remains (Nunziata)...

Screen Shot 2015-02-13 at 8.25.29 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-13 at 8.25.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-13 at 8.25.29 AM.png
    314.8 KB · Views: 727
That's funny. I am sure there will have to be a liability clause attached to the purchase agreement, given the how often that lump gets a) dragged to court and b) loses in court.

Caveat emptor!

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back