News   Jul 16, 2024
 552     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norm Wilner ‏@normwilner 40m40 minutes ago
In the old days, a Rob Ford meltdown meant something really catastrophic was about to happen. Think that still holds?

Where's Dougie these days to act as a distraction?

In the old days, a Rob Ford meltdown meant something really catastrophic was about to happen. Think that still holds?

Where's Dougie these days to act as a distraction?

It would be interesting if the distraction ploy is still being used, it's pathetic that Robbie still thinks he can get away with this, especially without Dougie (replaced by tumor).

Things do seem to take plot points from "Neverending Story".

Last edited:
It would be interesting if the distraction ploy is still being used, it's pathetic that Robbie still thinks he can get away with this, especially without Dougie (replaced by tumor).

Things do seem to take plot points from "Neverending Story".

No Doug to spin the event is certainly interesting.

DMW seems to be taking the side of Ford and Tory. He is a confused brown noser!

Don Peat @reporterdonpeat
I'm told Rob Ford can return to the next council meeting without apologizing but he has been removed for the rest of this meeting #TOpoli

Sigh. Gets away with it...

Last edited:

Not me. Rob just needs new ways to draw attention to himself. He's loving every minute of this, no doubt.

David Nickle ‏@DavidNickle 3m3 minutes ago

"I'll stay here until the day I die fighting for the taxpayers. And that day may be shorter than longer," Cllr. Ford said in scrum just now

Not sure what exactly that means.

Bad prognosis, crocodile tears, drama queen - take your pick.

AoD

Is it wrong that I want there to be a bad prognosis?

Elizabeth Church @lizchurchto
Rob Ford: "I’ll sit here til the day I die sticking up for taxpayers and that day might be shorter than longer, I don’t know. " #TOpoli

Last edited:
From The Star, at this link:

Mike Williams, the city's general manager of economic development, told council the travel money was not in the report because it had not yet been approved and because he does not yet have any details.

I find He-who-must-not-be-named is looking for anything, anything, even something that will turn up in some future meetings, to complain about. Seems he will not wait for the future meeting... just... in... case....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back