190     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 314     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 415     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet even if Doug loses and Rob wins his old council seat he'll continue acting as if he was mayor. The phone calls to Byford and the city manager for even the smallest of issues will continue!

He was already known for meddling in other councilors wards before he was Mayor. I don't think his workday (such as it is) would change one iota.

I find it amazing that a married millionaire with kids, poor health and access (clearly!) to the best Lawyers in Canada doesn't have a will. What is this guy's deal??

Yeah, Moneybags Doug Sr. is diagnosed with cancer and croaks within weeks and there's Rob, married with a baby girl at the time. Fast forward eight years and dude still doesn't have a will?

You both forget, Rob Ford is very, very stupid.

Why does Warmington retweet stuff like this?

https://twitter.com/russd27/status/517357739744309248

There's a mild complement in there towards Warmington. Probably wants some exposure for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq7Eki5EZ8o

Is it just me or does anyone else see some potential for casting "Rob Ford: The Movie" in this video?

I've said for ages that it should be Pruitt Taylor Vince!

pruitt-taylor-vince-01.jpg

Attachments

• pruitt-taylor-vince-01.jpg
    pruitt-taylor-vince-01.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,029
streetcar rescues and airbags

I remember reading about that, it likely resulted in the change to the jacks and dollies and probably no more air bags. I can ask my friend in the TFS the specifics of how it's done now.

Only a couple of years ago I walked past a 512 car that had struck a motorcyclist. He had already been taken to hospital, but air bags were still in place, inflated under the streetcar.

Lampy's demise had more to do with Suite 1735 than anything else....

Harumpf harumpf erm don't knock Suite 1735 sonny! Great place for a few pops and phat stogies *and* better decor than the basement. I prefer it to Muzik, though I'm told certain lingual pleasures can be had on their bus.

I wouldn't know cuz I always take the better way home, or just sleep it off chez 1735. (Doug sometimes gives good advice.)

I prefer the Royal York Hotel to the Royal York Plaza. I'm a bit old fashioned that way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back