2.1K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 792     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I bet even DoFo mixes their names up sometimes. I guess they all got a K___a name to honour their mom. Maybe if they'd had four sons they'd Doug Jr, Dave, Dale and Don or something. Brr.

Kyla's food doesn't look appetizing and she doesn't look healthy.

There's something about Karla's striving for 'clean' food and perfect health that feels like overcompensating for something.

Did I read something where apparently Krista's BF has been some kind of real motivating force behind this Fitspirational Stepford circumstance? Wouldn't be surprised if he gives *all* the DoFo girls regular colonic irrigations or something funny like that...

Did I read something where apparently Krista's BF has been some kind of real motivating force behind this Fitspirational Stepford circumstance? Wouldn't be surprised if he gives *all* the DoFo girls regular colonic irrigations or something funny like that...

Adma, you're clever and interesting but speculations like that are creepy and gross and speak more to personal fantasy than political commentary.

Question: how many folks out there in teevee land actually know who Mikey’s parents are? If so, do they really care?

The Fords sell themselves as a brand and a breed. All that really matters in this context is that Mikey is Dianne’s grandson.

OTOH, to ensure his future electoral success, would Mikey be better off being seen as St Rob’s son, Doug’s son (Kybo), or Kathy’s?

One thing that debunks the gross "child of incest" hypothesis is that unlike Kathy or Rob or the rest, Mikey *isn't* blond.

released_killer_charged_in_womansstabbing.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

Neither is his reported birth daddy.

Though what puzzles me is our received image of all four DoFo girls as "Ford blondes", even though Karla's a brunette. (And it's kind of bizarre and creepy even if/when it isn't their natural colour.)

Adma, you're clever and interesting but speculations like that are creepy and gross and speak more to personal fantasy than political commentary.

I didn't say sex. I said "colonic irrigations". (Heck: like many a cult member, the DoFo women might not even grasp how they're being abused.)

Just to be clear: The lines are now drawn and have been for a while. FN's support is what it is. 27%, give or take (ungh), and it will not change. While JT & OC may fluctuate a bit in the next 4 weeks, there is literally nothing that can change FN's support. If you were going to vote for them, you're still going to vote for them. If you're not going to vote for them you never will.

Doug and/or Rob could appear on CBC in prime time and poop a diamond-encrusted unicorn for each household or gouge out the eyes of newborn infants and urinate in their ocular cavities and their numbers would not waver one bit. Seriously, I can't think of anything that could possibly tilt the scales one bit.

A new ITO? COI? Cancer? Murder? Rape? Locusts?

I doubt it.

It's nearing the home stretch and this is how it's going to be.

Isn't Markland the area Robbie was seen wandering around in his dungarees recently?

An aside, and I'm likely late to this observation but I wonder what Robbie was really concerned about when he thought Dale was taking pictures of his backyard? What do you suppose he was up to that evening?

IIRC, the ITO documents describe Sandro using the side door of the house to drop off Rob's, er, dry cleaning.

Just to be clear: The lines are now drawn and have been for a while. FN's support is what it is. 27%, give or take (ungh), and it will not change. While JT & OC may fluctuate a bit in the next 4 weeks, there is literally nothing that can change FN's support. If you were going to vote for them, you're still going to vote for them. If you're not going to vote for them you never will.

Doug and/or Rob could appear on CBC in prime time and poop a diamond-encrusted unicorn for each household or gouge out the eyes of newborn infants and urinate in their ocular cavities and their numbers would not waver one bit. Seriously, I can't think of anything that could possibly tilt the scales one bit.

A new ITO? COI? Cancer? Murder? Rape? Locusts?

I doubt it.

It's nearing the home stretch and this is how it's going to be.

There are a lot of mentally unstable people getting pretty worked up over the election. There is a non-zero chance that something violent could happen, to any of the candidates. Do they get police protection at any point?

There are a lot of mentally unstable people getting pretty worked up over the election. There is a non-zero chance that something violent could happen, to any of the candidates. Do they get police protection at any point?

I really believe that, during the last week of the campaign, anything is possible.

ANYTHING

Horrors that cannot be imagined. Seriously, these guys are behind and will surely leave nothing in the tank.

Though what puzzles me is our received image of all four DoFo girls as "Ford blondes", even though Karla's a brunette. (And it's kind of bizarre and creepy even if/when it isn't their natural colour.)

In my schoolyard (yes, very impolite), the question about suspected "bottle blonds" (female) was: "Do the drapes match the rug"?

In my schoolyard (yes, very impolite), the question about suspected "bottle blonds" (female) was: "Do the drapes match the rug"?

Judging from the photos, I can see a lotta dark roots.

Drapes? Bare windows, I suspect.

Aren't they into clean eating?

One thing that debunks the gross "child of incest" hypothesis is that unlike Kathy or Rob or the rest, Mikey *isn't* blond.

released_killer_charged_in_womansstabbing.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

Neither is his reported birth daddy.

I've always thought they are getting a bulk price on the blonding .There is no variety of colour as therewould be if they each picked a colour individually. Oh I mean the Ks

I really believe that, during the last week of the campaign, anything is possible.

ANYTHING

Horrors that cannot be imagined. Seriously, these guys are behind and will surely leave nothing in the tank.

To say nothing of the first week *after* the campaign, esp. in the event that DoFo (and who knows, MiFi or even RoFo) loses...

ANYTHING

Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 10.38.09 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 10.38.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 10.38.09 PM.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 640
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back