3.9K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 660     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, maybe it's cruel but I hope Rob is totally fine so he can get trounced and and arrested. if he pulls out and actually has cancer or something it's hard to imagine the police being as eager to pounce on him.

But in reality that shouldn't matter. Being terminally ill doesn't excuse crime. Nazi officers were still being tracked down into their 90s, and rightfully so.

Unless of course you mean literally pounce, in which case that's very considerate, given the circumstances.

The real thing I'm hoping for has nothing to do with Doug, but rather that Rob doesn't re-register in Ward 2.

I was scared that Doug was going to register for Ward 2 because he'd probably win that. I'm not too concerned about Rob running, because even if he wins, either his health or the law will catch up to him before he can do too much damage.

Too sick to run for mayor

But healthy enough to run in Ward 2?

Right. We've been had. The wife-beating racist has conned us. Tumour my ass.

I was scared that Doug was going to register for Ward 2 because he'd probably win that. I'm not too concerned about Rob running, because even if he wins, either his health or the law will catch up to him before he can do too much damage.
Yup, either his health or the cops. Hopefully the cops.

This is quite the exciting day!

I was really hoping we'd be done with the Fords. Ugh!
And I really wanted Rob Ford to lose in the election. I wanted to see his face when he lost! Damn it. I guess I'll have to settle for seeing Doug Ford's face when he loses instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back