2.7K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 599     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the charge theyre pursuing, then I'd concur.
It still comes down to Giroux being on the case. Why homicide if there wasn't a murder? We've been told that he's their best guy, so I can't see them using him for just drugs, even if the Mayor's involved.

A permit is not required. Only if you have loudspeakers. If you just have a handheld loudspeaker you don't need a permit. And point the noise away from the courts. That is all they are worried about. The stage is pointed east so that is taken care of. No candidates in my opinion. Last one was pointedly non partisan and I think it struck the right notes

It still comes down to Giroux being on the case. Why homicide if there wasn't a murder? We've been told that he's their best guy, so I can't see them using him for just drugs, even if the Mayor's involved.

The fact he can retire whenever he wants, coupled with his reputation as an investiator also makes him ideally suited to going after a sitting mayor with deep ties within the TPS.

On the other hand, he is murder po-lice...

We could ask any actors to do recreations of the highlights of his fordnesses tenure. The crack pipe, the macyntyre threat video, plenty to eat at home etc.Others could dress as ford sycophants, Don Cherry., Iron Sheikh, Snow, etc . A big video screen with all the late night reels juxtaposed with his sweaty visage. Sooo much raw material.

Does anyone have a copy of the ford motor car co.'s cancelled ad for escalades featuring the tagline
"For when you just have to escape.?" It was pulled on May22 the day.of the rehab buddies DUI.

And that Taiwanese cinematic masterpiece death of a mayor.

And the guy upthread singing rob ford tattoo. And that one with Serena Ryder about getting caught. Who knows some bands, activists, press. Food trucks. We need donations and creatives. Im getting excited.
Irony and satire are lost on most people, especially at a protest. They'll just stare at you then look at each other quizzically and ask "what are they protesting? I don't get it." Sweet Lou's suggestions are the way to go; simple, concise messages. No circus. If this event is Frodfest for those already against the Fords, then that would be fine. But that's just preaching to the converted. If you're hoping to impact any soft/low-info voters' way of thinking, leave the theatrics out of it.

Keep it simple: this guy isn't fit to be mayor -- the police are investigating him, and while he hasn't been arrested, they haven't closed the investigation either. Why? And why doesn't he talk to them and get it cleared up? This guy isn't fit to be mayor because he shows up for work whenever he wants, refuses to tell people what he's doing while we are paying him, etc. He's been banned from coaching high school kids in two different school boards. He uses his position as mayor to benefit his family business.

And so on.

If you're hoping to impact any soft/low-info voters' way of thinking, leave the theatrics out of it.

Keep it simple: this guy isn't fit to be mayor -- the police are investigating him, and while he hasn't been arrested, they haven't closed the investigation either. Why? And why doesn't he talk to them and get it cleared up? This guy isn't fit to be mayor because he shows up for work whenever he wants, refuses to tell people what he's doing while we are paying him, etc. He's been banned from coaching high school kids in two different school boards. He uses his position as mayor to benefit his family business.

And so on.

Yep. Keep it simple, keep it true. No need to exaggerate about MINO Frod, the simple facts is outlandish enough.

Because it's the type of case where cops will never give up until they've got their man/men, even if it's five, 10, 20 years later!

I'm seeing a lot of exclamation marks...isn't Jimmi T usually less excitable. How does jimmi usually display?

The fact he can retire whenever he wants, coupled with his reputation as an investiator also makes him ideally suited to going after a sitting mayor with deep ties within the TPS.

On the other hand, he is murder po-lice...

Second in charge of case is also a homicide detective. As is the fella with OPP.

I'm seeing a lot of exclamation marks...isn't Jimmi T usually less excitable. How does jimmi usually display?

Gasp! Jimmi was murdered and this is a cop replacement looking to get more info!!!
Or jimmi had a baby and now everything is cute!! OMG!!!

Or.. Maybe he's excited about new news that he can't divulge.

Gasp! Jimmi was murdered and this is a cop replacement looking to get more info!!!
Or jimmi had a baby and now everything is cute!! OMG!!!

Or.. Maybe he's excited about new news that he can't divulge.

Pardon me for being twitchy...but he just floated murder and or other murder as a post...with an exclamation mark. Doesn't that strike you as odd and out of character?

Pardon me for being twitchy...but he just floated murder and or other murder as a post...with an exclamation mark. Doesn't that strike you as odd and out of character?

Oh I'm with you ( I thought my post sounded snippier than I meant it )
I've wondered since jimmi left and new jimmi came back!
Jimmi wasn't an exclaiming poster, no

As a side note this feels like https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa0nG1OfUc

Oh I'm with you ( I thought my post sounded snippier than I meant it )
I've wondered since jimmi left and new jimmi came back!
Jimmi wasn't an exclaiming poster, no

As a side note this feels like https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa0nG1OfUc

T-boned....(I had to check my profile and search for jimmi iterations).....time for a long break....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back