Not open for further replies.
what's this about?

nohostages.jpg

https://twitter.com/leeeee34/status/506314198956376064

Attachments

• nohostages.jpg
    nohostages.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 730
Do we need a permit? Should we invite candidates? Can someone who knows how get us a twitter account for the rally plan. Interested in helping organize this?pm me.

i still can't find an archive of the last debate, but wanted to at least post this...

[video=youtube;XDt6VGxUF7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDt6VGxUF7c[/video]

Well. It just popped up on my twitter. I dont tweet but I lurk so I was just trying to post that link and I hit twitter. Im sorry but people who call their own personal press conference don't get a pass from me. The story is sooo much bigger than her. She had to be trolling her own name to catch it so fast and I noticed she's using a new pic from the Sun. Subtle

so that was her telling you to leave her alone, in the third person?

Are there enough rational voters to insure that RF does not get re-elected? YES!!!

The top-less question was included in the poll I did last week. I forgot about it because I was stunned by the raccoon question. I agree with your take on the poll, there is no way Ford is gaining ground. There aren't enough crazy people in this city for him to be re-elected. We just need to remember rational thinking people out number the crazies, and this madness will be over in less than 2 months.

PC: I agree with you on the subject of Toronto's voters...I think that there will be a huge turnout from anti-RF
voters that will more then counter the RF Nation's supporters...What continues to make me apprehensive is
a split vote that breaks down on the left/right divide that could see RF get re-elected...I feel that voters that
want to insure that RF does not win re-election unite behind one candidate...If John Tory turns out to be that
candidate he should be supported knowing what could happen: RF winning re-election...LI MIKE

Organizers say Toronto's Jesus Parade is on the march again, but city hedges

"We have so many people coming in from out of town and others who have built floats that we are grateful this has been resolved," said McVety.

However, Jacqueline White, the director of Transportation Services, told LifeSiteNews, "I'm not prepared to say 100 per cent that it's going ahead. We're not there yet. We're working hard but there is quite a bit of work to do."

http://www.mychristiandaily.com/ind...-parade-is-on-the-march-again-but-city-hedges

Note to thread:

Please stop telling me to vote Tory.
Not going to happen.

...I feel that voters that want to insure that RF does not win re-election unite behind one candidate...If John Tory turns out to be that candidate he should be supported knowing what could happen: RF winning re-election...LI MIKE

Ellipses much?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back