News   Jul 16, 2024
 399     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUI with his children in the car.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to this?

"Diane Ford was strict with the mayor at a recent family meeting, making demands that he has said he will adhere to.

Among those demands – the mayor has to get a driver, install a breathalyzer machine in his vehicle to prove he doesn’t drink and drive, speak to a counsellor and lose weight."

http://www.cp24.com/news/ford/ford-...rsy-surrounding-mayor-1.1532938#ixzz3C22Zc5IM

here's yet another classic photo...

shot.jpg

http://www.digitaljournal.com/image/204117

Attachments

• shot.jpg
    shot.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 576
Of the 23 tweets actually written by Mikey "Ford", 15 use the adjective great or fantastic. I think some camping $$ should go towards a thesaurus for the #ward2 candidate.

NO he's doing fine (way better than he should be) simply for having assumed the Ford name AND SAYING NOTHING, DOING NOTHING, JUST LIKE UNCLE DOUG... ALL CAMPING DOLLARS need to go to Andrea's effort.. THAT GENE POOL NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!! FOREVER. [#AllFordsMustGo]

originally proposed by animatronic 4 more weeks.

Let's try to get some momentum around a rally.

Should be a civic holiday and harvest party all rolled into one. And it ought to be just the first. Celebrate it annually. A kind of 'ding dong the witch is dead' crossed with Guy Fawkes Day. A celebration/remembrance of the impending end of four years of the most inept and ridiculous political leadership the city has ever seen. Has to be accessible by streetcar, though.

On a more responsive note, 'Ford More Weeks' is a great idea for a rally thing. People joyfully celebrating his inevitable turfing? He might get rattled. However the smirk from his office window might suggest otherwise.

Also, can't wait to hear Doug say "When you talk to the folks at Tim Horton's, a Burger King sudsiduary...".

How can we get some hardball questions into the rest of the debates? There are some juicy ones coming up. I can't parse all the acronyms of all the hosting bodies but we must be able to get some plants into these events. Ideas?[/QUOTE]

This is more addendum than reply. Here's a few upcoming debates.
Sept 3, Film Ontario. Ask about trip to L.A re.boosting T.O. Film biz. Any outcomes for the merryl to report?
Sept 9, Congress of Italian Canadians. Ask how people of italian descent like to be referred to as dagos?
Sept 19 Wiesenthal Centre. Can we get that brave ex-Deco exec to just sit at the front?

You get the drift. I would love to see the LGBT debate. Find an ex football player of Fords who is out?
Lets stop acting so effing Canadian!

NO he's doing fine (way better than he should be) simply for having assumed the Ford name AND SAYING NOTHING, DOING NOTHING, JUST LIKE UNCLE DOUG... ALL CAMPING DOLLARS need to go to Andrea's effort.. THAT GENE POOL NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!! FOREVER. [#AllFordsMustGo][/QUOTE

I already donated to Andray Domise's campaign and I don't even live in ward 2. Once he wins that ward, I predict he will be the next mayor in 4 years time.

Rob could have another drunken stupor caught on tape and his supporters wouldn't be phased. He could go on a racist rant and would still get support from the black community. He could go full Westboro and the 27% of support would remain solid. Even a DUI wouldn't be enough, short of killing someone. I bet even if he was arrested for something, those supporters would rally around him.

NO he's doing fine (way better than he should be) simply for having assumed the Ford name AND SAYING NOTHING, DOING NOTHING, JUST LIKE UNCLE DOUG... ALL CAMPING DOLLARS need to go to Andrea's effort.. THAT GENE POOL NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!! FOREVER. [#AllFordsMustGo][/QUOTE

I already donated to Andray Domise's campaign and I don't even live in ward 2. Once he wins that ward, I predict he will be the next mayor in 4 years time.

I'm way the hell out of that ward and donated too! If I lived even a little closer, I'd be volunteering as well... I'd bet 8, but hell yea, can see it coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back