4.4K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 675     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
News media continue to help Ford to mislead the public: CBC Radio (on in the background) has repeatedly reported this afternoon that Ford is angry because the City "has agreed" to pay Cusimano's legal fees - even after their own Jamie Strashin was on live (once) saying, correctly, that the City had no choice but to compensate Cusimano under the City's pre-exisiting policy.

if you are in a city commissioned mural...

1et_GatewayMural2_0822_Content.jpg

http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...-mural-depicts-human-interaction-with-nature/

why throw up a gang sign when posing with the mayor?!?!?

10598417_647147892059224_371093432_n.jpg

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/792759888739813007_216010240

Attachments

• 1et_GatewayMural2_0822_Content.jpg
    1et_GatewayMural2_0822_Content.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 611
  • 10598417_647147892059224_371093432_n.jpg
    10598417_647147892059224_371093432_n.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 564
all this talk of strategic voting makes me have to say what i said on the mayoral race thread.

i'd like to see how people would vote if ford wasn't in the race. removing him from a poll would remove the need to strategically vote, and we'd get a truer sense of how much each remaining candidate is liked / wanted.

maybe if some of you saw those numbers you'd stop this strategic voting nonsense.

i have also voted for the candidate i want, period. and i really wish others would do the same.

Sure....but Ford IS in it to the end. Wishing it was different is avoidance. Vote how ever you want...but my next push on social media is to get Soknacki to drop out before September 12th. If his name is on the ballot he will siphon off some of the NOMO ROFO vote.

If you hate strategic voting so much..prepare yourself...because we're going to be in this same position in 4 years..both provincially and municipally...

granted, there's a billion bits of info to remember if you try to follow it all, so maybe i''m wrong, but i felt like this was the first time someone said she partied with ford et. al.

can you direct me to where that speculation could have been read?

sooey said more today...

Sooey
August 26, 2014 at 7:39 am

I don’t have any particular insight, just what I’ve gathered from a single news report in the Toronto Star (which I don’t normally read – can’t remember why I did) after it came up somewhere else (it would have been linked to by someone on FB). Then I came upon a couple of internet forums discussing the missing person report, then more internet forums speculating as to why it was (suddenly) taken down by TPS. Subsequent discussions indicate they refuse to comment on any of it. She disappeared in February 2013 a Jaclyn Dawe FB page went up in December 2013. It seems fake to me and everybody else who’s seen it. If you’re asking do I think Rob Ford has anything to do with her, her disappearance (if she was found, I doubt it was alive) – I don’t know. I certainly think he’s capable of it. I think he’s depraved and lacks empathy/remorse. I believe the rumours that there’s a sex tape, too, involving an underaged Somali girl. I think he’s being protected, myself. I have no idea why. Well, I have an idea, but it’s just more speculation.

http://www.sooeys.com/?p=10799&cpage=1#comment-36391

Hey pud99,

Tried to PM you, since so off topic, but you don't seem to accept PMs. Just wanted to thank you for the blast from the past regarding NDG & Steinbergs - I grew up in that 'hood, too :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back