892     2 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 405     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 489     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red eye has zero, nothing to do with alcohol. It's light bouncing off the back of the eyeball, red because of the blood vessels there.

Alcohol and drugs can have an effect on pupils that make them less reactive to a flash, allowing more light to reach the back the eye, which is very likely to cause red eye.

The fact that all of them have it, makes things like camera angle and individual propensity less likely. The fact they are all in a dark bar makes drugs/alcohol more likely.

The first thing I noticed in the group shot with the ladies was the presence of red eye. There are several causes that can lead to this, including being under the influence. Considering everyone had red eye, and they were in a bar/restaurant, the presence of alcohol/drugs is a reasonable conclusion to draw.

We're stretching a bit here, folks.

The most common cause of red eye is a teenager wielding an iPhone with no clue how to use the correction software. A friend of mine, his wife posts a million pictures of her kids and they're always terrible, with red eye. Her kids are not using - she's just a bad photographer.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's using something again (though I don't HOPE he is, for his own sake) but red eye is pretty weak evidence.

http://instagram.com/p/rnx-q4Ao0q/

ETA the two girls to his left:

Meet Jennifer Love and Alyssa Lioutas of Duet PR, a boutique public relations firm in Toronto that specializes in creating and improving brand awareness through strategic media outreach. Duet PR develops customized publicity plans to define your brand, position it in the media and ultimately boost your business.

ETAA: Looks like the pr ladies arranged a mayoral shout-out for Lou Dawgs back in April:

https://twitter.com/duetpr/status/456171437766623233

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...2862231608.204824.400286236608&type=1&theater

Appears that the backlash has made DuetPR re-evaluate their strategy.....

The fact they are all in a dark bar makes drugs/alcohol more likely.

No, the fact that they're in a dark place means the pupils are dilated, hence more likely for red eye to occur.
Are you new?

But wait! He is over subways and wants to talk about jobs now.

Subways are in the past. We're moving forward!

I saw the clip on Global where reporters were asking Doug about Blair filing the defamation suit and his usual bluster was absent. He made some smart-ass comments (ie. about Pugash being "taxpayers' money") but didn't have much else to say.

These two are a boil on the city and it needs to be lanced on October 27th!

The first thing I noticed in the group shot with the ladies was the presence of red eye. There are several causes that can lead to this, including being under the influence. Considering everyone had red eye, and they were in a bar/restaurant, the presence of alcohol/drugs is a reasonable conclusion to draw.

The absence of red eye in most other shots could be because they seem to be have been taken before the sun went down, earlier evening. In the "having a beer"shot, which seems to have been taken in darkness, MINO's eyes are almost closed.

What is RoFo doing out patrolling bars/restaurants alone after darkness?

Let's see what time he shows this morning and what he's wearing.

Note that the PR girls have deleted the tweet with RoFo in it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back