251     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 522     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 625     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell are churches stomping grounds for campaign speeches? Isn't politics+religion a no-no?

...Can you imagine RoDoMiFo ever being offered anything as prestigious as that, if they ever left politics?

It is nightmare inspiring. Thankfully Robbie has no credentials that would put him in a position like those other than just being a councillor and mayor. At best I see a "tour" speaking about "financial conservatism".

It is nightmare inspiring. Thankfully Robbie has no credentials that would put him in a position like those other than just being a councillor and mayor. At best I see a "tour" speaking about "financial conservatism".

He will be gone, and then he will write a book.

With the top ghost writer in Canada.

There will be lots of short paragraphs.

And analogies that make about as much sense as rice on St. Patrick's Day.

But it will be an easy read.

And get filed under fiction.

Last edited:
I get the Nation part, but I don't understand the Ford part. It's fine to want to belong to a group, but why would you want to belong to a person?

Ask the Manson Family, or Moonies, or Beliebers. People with shared a shared love of a given charismatic person (no matter how messed up) will find each other and form community.

The pastor has the right attitude towards politics, it's good to see that these days. It's not surprising Robbie was late, I think the only thing Robbie is never late for is the Ford Fester.

I do think there is no more ridiculous thing than adults using stuff designed for kids, make it a photo op and you have the Ford bros.

From what I read he was late to Fordfezt too.

" he'd be up in the air and I'd just jump off and let him go bang,"

Absolutely nothing has changed. Amazing.
except that Rob is heavier than Doug so he can do it to him now. But the see-saw at this playground isn't exactly designed that way.

Breaking news--film at eleven.

GraphicMatt 5:57pm via Echofon
Rob Ford walked using feet today. He put a foot down, lifted it, then put another down, reported area man. "I saw him walking," said witness.

at least if they would put in the story that he votes against these things, then goes to the opening and soaks up the credit. :rolleyes:

but doug isn't really an ethical vegetarian, per se... just an 'ethical' non-beef eater.

he worked in a slaughter house which processed beef... what he saw was so grotesque, that he doesn't eat beef. but he doesn't have the insight and empathy to think about the fact that if he had worked in a chicken slaughter house, he would have been disgusted enough to not eat chicken, etc.

if dougie had really learned from working in the slaughter house, he would be full vegetarian, if not vegan, now.

but... i am surprised that he even cared about what he saw being done to cows.

As with all things Ford, speculation and interpretation are the norm.

Last edited:
He will be gone, and then he will write a book.

With the top ghost writer in Canada.

There will be lots of short paragraphs.

And analogies that make about as much sense as rice on St. Patrick's Day.

But it will be an easy read.

And get filed under fiction.

Sounds plausible to me. Don't forget pictures to replace the bigger words.

10547338_693229380755814_132993345_n.jpg

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/774126559161956234_743270716

Attachments

• 10547338_693229380755814_132993345_n.jpg
    10547338_693229380755814_132993345_n.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 736
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back