260     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 5K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck is funding Sarah Thomson's campaign? And why does she think arriving everywhere by horse is somehow making a valid point?

I think that Karen recognizes that she is a long shot and her strategy is to appeal to Ford voters. If Ford drops out/gets arrested, Karen would hope to pick up his votes.

Who the fuck is funding Sarah Thomson's campaign? And why does she think arriving everywhere by horse is somehow making a valid point?

I read the reason was something something the history of Toronto roads, and how we should be talking about the future of gridlock transit, honestly I was lost. But 80's Doug Ford may have had a song called 'Ride the White Horse' in a mixtape. Pretty catchy tune.

Those F--- Festers really are on the ball...

goldsbie 5:39pm via Twitter for Android
Ford supporters yelling at the now-dismounted Thomson for campaigning in a park.

They've run out of free Ford Nation t-shirts, and Thompson's being booed while riding a horse in the park. Ford still hasn't shown up, waiting for his grand entrance, no doubt. What a gong show!

Errr, she's given up on any hope of gaining any traction or influence and has decided to make her campaign a quadruple-reverse ironic art installation piece?

That's my entry in the poll, anyway.

P.S., since the note about the booing was posting -- I somehow think she's misjudged the openness of today's crowd to conceptual art.

Errr, she's given up on any hope of gaining any traction or influence and has decided to make her campaign a quadruple-reverse ironic art installation piece?

That's my entry in the poll, anyway.

P.S., since the note about the booing was posting -- I somehow think she's misjudged the openness of today's crowd to conceptual art.

What a gong show. Ford Nation in its full splendour. Pathetic.

The fringe candidates need to pack it in quickly. They run the risk of siphoning votes from true RF alternatives (ST got 1883 votes last time, despite dropping out of the race) but more importantly they make Ford look good in comparison. Jimmy Kimmel was not alone in his assessment that Ford looks like "JFK compared to some of these candidates".

Think it's time to give up. Toronto will get what it deserves. If enough people don't want him out and show up to vote, then the Ford supporters win. That's what's gonna happen, folks. You can't beat platitudes, low info, and free burgers for everybody sitting on that hill at the top of the bell curve.

Ford Nation are the kind of people that will line up for three hours to get a $2 hamburger. On election day, all either Chow or Tory need to do is set up a stand giving away free baloney sandwiches or something, to keep them away from the polls.

Sarah Thomson will for sure make it on the news tonight. Every CH media person will be there. That's why she came in on a horse.

I'm all for the circus. Was there any doubt this would be a zoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back