231     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 519     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 636     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I don't know ... and neither do you.

This is such a creepy and WILDLY speculative thread, sometimes.

I'm being serious here ... have you ever called him and left a message ... only to have him call you back? 416-233-6934. THEN, you could ask your question. Again, I'm being serious here ...
if this thread is so creepy and speculative maybe time for you go another forum that will meet your needs.

So clear up the creepy, WILD speculation. Otherwise,such protestations come across as a front horse to convince the posse that "hangin's just not due this time, folks. He's a poor man. Leave 'em be. He'll right hisself, you'll see."

Look, I don't know ... and neither do you.

I'm being serious here ... have you ever called him and left a message ... only to have him call you back? 416-233-6934. THEN, you could ask your question. Again, I'm being serious here ...

I know what normal people act like, and I know someone not acting normal when I see it. Maybe he's neither drunk, stoned, mentally ill, learning disabled or brain damaged. It is entirely possible that he 's just a total fucking weirdo. Not sure how you think that makes it better.

So clear up the creepy, WILD speculation. Otherwise,such protestations come across as a front horse to convince the posse that "hangin's just not due this time, folks. He's a poor man. Leave 'em be. He'll right hisself, you'll see."

I have no idea what you're talking about.

That isn't "very defensive" IMO. So far I haven't seen enough evidence to support slashing JKDM in this way. I don't have 100% proof that this is a troll situation, at this point, from what I've read. The reaction is coming across as overly harsh to me. Haven't seen anything that warrants it, yet....

Agreed.

So, it's not like I didn't suspect something was up.

I just didn't tell anyone what I thought I knew.

One gets the feeling you have something you would like to say here but are not sure if you can or should.

He may not be high, but he still likes to lie.

The hyperbole is so rich, he sounds like a pro wrestler. Some federal ministers have ventured into that territory too, mind you.
As batshit as it sounds, it may be part of their strategy. Too crazy to call, cuz "it's not even wrong"?

That isn't "very defensive" IMO. So far I haven't seen enough evidence to support slashing JKDM in this way. I don't have 100% proof that this is a troll situation, at this point, from what I've read. The reaction is coming across as overly harsh to me. Haven't seen anything that warrants it, yet....

Thank you.

well you're sure not doing us any favours by being here. in fact, you're just annoying people.

because, you know, if you are a "former supporter", it just proves that you've never been on the right side of this issue. Ford has been toxic to the best interests of this city for 14 years.

who cares if you bailed on him because he's a crackhead? its the fact that you supported him at all that's the problem.

I agree with that. I have no sympathy for people who thought he was fine until he got caught smoking crack.

well you're sure not doing us any favours by being here. in fact, you're just annoying people.

because, you know, if you are a "former supporter", it just proves that you've never been on the right side of this issue. Ford has been toxic to the best interests of this city for 14 years.

who cares if you bailed on him because he's a crackhead? its the fact that you supported him at all that's the problem.

Ok - everyone to your rooms until you calm down. It's just a different perspective FFS, not a second coming of the antichrist (or even the nephew of the antichrist). God forbid there be any respectful disagreement on a public forum.

How so?

Only now do I feel comfortable talking about what him and I went through.

I knew Rob Ford as well as any constituent could know Rob Ford.

We were so comfortable together, and on such frequent speaking terms, that he often suggested I should run in Ward 6 against Mark Grimes this year. I swear.

So, no ... unless you know my name, I'm not sure how I'm doing myself any harm here.

I'm just a former supporter, who frequently went to bat for the guy ... had all of staff follow me on Twitter ... and he still disappointed me with his disgraceful actions.

I was the one who stopped the telephone calls.

I think I figured out your name , so I am sure others can too.

JKDM has the same opportunity to post here as anyone else.....wether we agree or not!

How so?

Only now do I feel comfortable talking about what him and I went through.

I knew Rob Ford as well as any constituent could know Rob Ford.

We were so comfortable together, and on such frequent speaking terms, that he often suggested I should run in Ward 6 against Mark Grimes this year. I swear.

So, no ... unless you know my name, I'm not sure how I'm doing myself any harm here.

I'm just a former supporter, who frequently went to bat for the guy ... had all of staff follow me on Twitter ... and he still disappointed me with his disgraceful actions.

I was the one who stopped the telephone calls.

jayson mcewen?

JKDM
10-03-2011, 07:23 AM
Good morning!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone... offer a quick a shout-out to all of the passionate brothers and sisters who support the greatest and noblest football club in the world!

More than a club, indeed. I adore the Bhoys... nothing other than "The Celtic Way" will suffice.

An observer for FAR too long, I felt it was time I got involved and start posting w/ you lot.

It's an absolute honour to be here. I hope you'll accept me.

Any other Torontonians or Canadians?

Hail! Hail! Mon the Hoops!

Thank you.

@JaysonMcEwen (shameless plug for my Twitter account)

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-100248.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back