133     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 532     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 943     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shirtless Horde should really start wearing these, and not for the reasons you might think I'm getting at.

But rather because, if RoFo is actually wearing one of these horrible corsets, the sight of one on full display might just blow his mind.

attachment.php

I stand by my guess, days ago, that he had some sort of weight loss surgery early on in "Rehab". You can't surgically remove homophobia, racism and misogyny. But, if you're Doug, you can point to Rob's weight loss and call it proof that he's changed.
*Going back to my lurking corner to adjust my tinfoil hat.

Last edited:
Not a parent? She describes herself on her FB profile as a mother and housewife.

And oh boy, the photos. Blurry pictures of Ford sightings, blurry pictures of religious texts ... and this gem:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...604842.-2207520000.1405216840.&type=3&theater

My PC sign was not picked up I wrote big sign on top of it Wynne the Anti Christ wins a guy in car just said that's not nice boy did I scream back

She also posted her kids' school pics.

After perusing her profile I've come to the realization that she is the personification of Carrie's mother portrayed by Piper Laurie...

Last edited:

robinspanx.jpg

The Canada Day red t-shirt outfit - ManSpanx panels would explain his waffle-patterned belly although he is still sporting moobs. And I dropped in to city hall a few times this week and Rob didn't look any trimmer than before he left for RobHab/MuskokaHab.

Attachments

• robinspanx.jpg
    robinspanx.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 988
Last edited:
I think he lost a bit if weight but it's also optics. Say he lost one or two sizes. He bought a new suit or two that is of better quality, and at first he was buttoning up his jacket so there was more dark showing than light. Suddenly he was wearing t-shirts and jeans, something we'd never seen before so there was no comparison. But over the past few days, the jacket has either been unbuttoned or off so the white dress shirt we've been used to is back again and he looks massive.

I think he lost a bit if weight but it's also optics. Say he lost one or two sizes. He bought a new suit or two that is of better quality, and at first he was buttoning up his jacket so there was more dark showing than light. Suddenly he was wearing t-shirts and jeans, something we'd never seen before so there was no comparison. But over the past few days, the jacket has either been unbuttoned or off so the white dress shirt we've been used to is back again and he looks massive.

RoDoFo's short term camping strategies.

i'll give it a few weeks til the sober coach is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back