5.2K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 739     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is MINO parading around with the Bling of Office? Like someone else said, what next...hang it from the rear-view mirror of the 'Lade?

chain.jpg

https://twitter.com/arlenebishop/status/487617142884270083

Attachments

• chain.jpg
    chain.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 663
Last edited:
Stupid Pan AM organizers should have invited Norm Kelly to speak for Toronto instead of enabling and supporting a drug addict, drunkard, liar, wide abuser, criminal politician. What lesson do these althletes take from their organizers?

^ This times infinity squared.

And how else will children ever learn anything about the world we live in if we don't expose them to daily reality?

All of their staff are carrying cameras and taking pictures of the crowds including sobriety coach.
my first, gut reaction is fear of thuggery

on the other hand, we do the same to them, so i guess that's a wash

so it all depends on what happens with the pictures (and any followup doxxing)

speaking from this side, i use my pictures and posts to shed public light on some pretty shady people

Ann Hui @annhui · 10m

Andddd... the mayor's spox just walked a Fairchild TV (Chinese language) reporter into Mayor Ford's office. None ofpress gallery invited

Just talked to a friend who works for the city. She said any time there is an event, the mayor has to be invited. If he doesn't want to or can't go, he appoints someone else.

Just talked to a friend who works for the city. She said any time there is an event, the mayor has to be invited. If he doesn't want to or can't go, he appoints someone else.

assuming events at City Hall only - remember him being uninvited from the Santa Clause parade.

assuming events at City Hall only - remember him being uninvited from the Santa Clause parade.

Probably other city property as well, or something the city is heavily sponsoring. And maybe in that case they could 'uninvite' him from being on a float, but not from simply attending.

Not sure about some of these festivals. I do intend to write to the CHIN picnic people regarding him speaking on stage and requote all the ethnic slurs he's used in my letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back