5.2K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 739     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at city hall and the media seem to be upset with security. It seems they were a little too aggressive today. Stay tuned. Also, Ford took the elevator up to his office but Amin took the stairs, media followed him and were peppering him with questions about why Ford won't talk. CBC's Strashin, especially, was visibly upset.

Well rest assured, the Ombudsperson is looking into that.

Honest question: In all of Doug's endless scrumming, do any reporters ever ask him questions about his own ward and his work as a councillor? As in, "Can you name one thing that you've done?"

I landed the largest development in Toronto history. Woodbine Live! — I did that. This is going to be a mini Walt Disney World in Rexdale. Rexdale is the new Rosedale.

@ddale8 10m
But...subways RT @ivortossell: "When you take cars off the road and force people to go underground, you're killing jobs," continues D. Ford

The Fords are just being trolls now, right? seriously? they tout their Scarborough subway as the best thing ever while trashing the Eglinton (partially) underground line as being bad for the economy???

@ddale8 10m
But...subways RT @ivortossell: "When you take cars off the road and force people to go underground, you're killing jobs," continues D. Ford

The Fords are just being trolls now, right? seriously? they tout their Scarborough subway as the best thing ever while trashing the Eglinton (partially) underground line as being bad for the economy???

They're killing themselves with one self-inflicted wound after another, and "mark my words," that Doug quote will turn out to be the equivalent of chopping an entire leg off. Just sit back and enjoy the arterial spray.

Jackson Proskow @JProskowGlobal · 1h

Doug Ford has characterized the mayor as "spendophobic, not homophobic." So I asked the mayor if standing up costs money. No response.

Surprise!

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 46 secs
Doug Ford (who isn't running again as councillor), says if brother Rob is re-elected, he'll take a "volunteer" job working for him #

Surprise!

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 46 secs
Doug Ford (who isn't running again as councillor), says if brother Rob is re-elected, he'll take a "volunteer" job working for him #

LOL! A second term for Rob Ford and an office full of unpaid, unaccountable Shady McShadersons! Are you afraid of success, Toronto?

@ddale8 10m

They really expect people to drive to the Scarborough subway, I guess. Along six-lane roads unencumbered by transit of any kind.

Honestly, it's like their limited exposure to transit has led them to believe that subways are somewhere away from the roads, but where exactly, they're not sure. Indoors maybe?

Rob Ford wearing his "precious" Chain of Office during the news conference at Hillcrest

web-to-streetcars11nw1

Paraphrasing...
One Chain of Office to rule them all

@ddale8 10m

Once upon a time, wasn't Rob trying to bury the entire Elginton Crosstown line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back