5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 709     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was hinted at by another person here, but I want to highlight it.

LeeAnne McRobb's car-swapping story makes a whole lot more sense if it turns out Rob was the unidentified GreeneStone patient who borrowed her truck in the first place and wrecked it.

Hmm, yes it would. Did the timeline match with that RoFo x-ray on his foot story?

Sure, getting Lisi involved was a win for him, but could it be that Rob the player got played even a little by his country pumpkin?

Considering mayor moron seems to be all about inviting strangers he just met, during a possibly drunken sports game, into -HIS-
City Hall office. Then, weird burning smell.

Yeah, it's possible mayah playah could have got played. It's a small possibility though. MINO Ford is an excellent judge of character.

especially if he and LeeAnne had managed to keep the whole thing their little secret for GreeneStone staff . . .

Based on The Star story about RoFo's obnoxious behaviour in rehab and her smitten behaviour, I now wonder if it would have even been possible for those two to keep their thang away from GS staff?

I'm also thinking that a rehab like GS would to be more likely to turn a blind eye to inter-patient canoodling, thowever if there was an event that involved alcohol or perhaps a police visit, that might demand that GS act and censure?

Last edited:
is this all the same martino family?

first... here's what took me down this line of thinking. a retirement home is being (has been?) built where martino bros car wash once was.

The site of the Martino Brothers car wash in Malta Village is one step closer to becoming home to the neighbourhood's 'much-needed' retirement residence this week after local councillors voted in favor of rezoning to make way for the project.

http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-story/35080-seniors-residence-to-replace-dundas-street-car-wash/

so is this the same martino family?

A penchant for spectacular bankruptcies may turn out to be a family trait.

Annette Martino and her partner made names for themselves in the Tampa Bay area in the late 1990s when the two women ran their 17 Florida health care companies into financial ruin - and bankruptcy court - despite receiving nearly $26-million in Medicare reimbursements. Since then, Martino also has filed for personal bankruptcy four times, with the most recent filing dismissed by the judge with prejudice.

But that's nothing compared with what her brothers have been up to. Aldo and John Martino, subjects of a recent investigative series in the Ottawa Citizen, stunned Canada's health care industry last year when they filed the biggest nursing home bankruptcy in Ontario's history.

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/04/28/Business/All_in_the_family__ba.shtml

Of maggots and millions
Pair's past a tale of complaints, defaults, neglected patients

Globe and Mail reporter Paul McKay wrote that Martino and Hutton by 1990 built "an empire of nursing and retirement homes that stretched from Windsor, Ontario, to Muskoka to Eastern Ontario (as) a dozen banks and trust companies blindly loaned the two women more than $40 million."

http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/stories/1998/12/21/story4.html?page=all

Hmm, yes it would. Did the timeline match with that RoFo x-ray on his foot story?

Considering mayor moron seems to be all about inviting strangers he just met, during a possibly drunken sports game, into -HIS-
City Hall office. Then, weird burning smell.

Yeah, it's possible mayah playah could have got played. It's a small possibility though. MINO Ford is an excellent judge of character.

rob was in the flatbed on may 16th, so it does line up. to refresh...

BoAeJylCAAIXCvJ.jpg

Attachments

• BoAeJylCAAIXCvJ.jpg
    BoAeJylCAAIXCvJ.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 973
Last edited:
Who else is getting a "Fatal Attraction" vibe off this whole LeeAnne McRobb thing? Two interviews in two days? McRobb is certainly looking for attention — and I bet she's not getting it, now that Rob is back at home. If my jumping-to-conclusions and stereotyping is anything to go on, this could get real weird.

not just you.

she stopped getting attention from rob, so she decides to get attention from (basically) the whole world instead. there's a lot that's very unhealthy there.

rob was in the flatbed on may 16th, so it does line up. to refresh...

View attachment 29615

Thank you for the refresh link. Hmm, it does seem to fit fairly well. Though I'm kinda pessimistic about it sticking.

RofoDofo can turn around and say, yeah RoFo acted out a bit during the GS spa-hab.
He kicked a few walls. Past is the past. I'm ashamed friends and folks. I'm sorry that you're offended.

But Rofo never got into a truck while drunk. Ahem. Into -that-truck.
On that specific minute. Lisi? Never met him.

What's exhausting is sorting through the outright lies, half lies, half truths, and sorta truths trail mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back